What's with all of these Hardcore modes in Clan Wars?

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Highlighted

Re: What's with all of these Hardcore modes in Clan Wars?

in reply to Laon-Fait

Well if it is inconvenient for you then I'm sure they will not put the HC modes in future clan wars. You can expect a formal apology from Beachhead later today. /*sarcasm*/

You don't like hardcore, I don't like core. There are more core than HC so I don't think you have much to complain about. There are 4 HC modes and 6 Core modes. If you don't like HC then play the other 6 and quit complaining. I'm not trying to be rude, but your argument is a bit ridiculous and selfish.

Just because you don't like a game mode doesn't mean that there aren't players and clans who do. My clan primarily plays HC and are forced to play a lot of Core game modes if we want to be competitive in Clan Wars.  Kinda stinks but that's the reality of it and we deal with it as I suggest you do as well.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

"If you don't like HC then play the other 6 and quit complaining."

You expect me and my clan to give up those nodes to the other clans? Stop smoking weed you idiot.

Level 3

in reply to Laon-Fait

I don't expect you to give up those nodes but I also expect you to realize that the game doesn't revolve around you. There are more core game modes than HC so you aren't going to get any love with your very odd complaint here.  I suppose you'd prefer that all 10 game modes should be TDM, KC, and DOM and just repeat each of them because those are the only game modes that YOU like?

Here's what I expect of you as a player. I expect you to be mature enough to realize that some people prefer those other modes even if you do not. I expect you to be mature enough to understand how clan wars is setup and to make a decision that if you want to capture all the nodes you are going to have to play modes (both core and hardcore) that you may not like. I expect you to be mature enough to not accuse people of doing drugs and calling them names.

Apparently I expect too much of you.

Level 33

in reply to Laon-Fait

Well then what about HC clans who have ZERO choice but to step into Core if they want to compete? I dont like Search, I sucked it up last war and played the 3 variants of it. Last war deffo favoured S&D/S&R clans. All wars have overwhelmingly favoured Core Clans.

Level 31

in reply to LifeSong1

We try to find the right balance of hardcore and core game modes for each clan war, and as you've already found we don't stick to one set of modes. Core modes like TDM, KC and DOM will almost always be included as they are the most played modes in multiplayer, however we'll always include other modes and that includes HC varieties. There isn't a sweet spot that everyone will give the thumbs up, but we'll keep mixing it up so even if your favourite mode is missed this time, there's a good chance it'll show up in the future.

Level 9

in reply to LifeSong1

I hold a special place of hatred in my heart for Core, seeing all 4 HC modes in a clan wars brings me joy knowing I wont have to spend a lot of time in Core.

Level 48

in reply to TL_Bare_B

Aman brother.

Level 1

in reply to Laon-Fait

Well I hate core modes, core is the biggest unrealistic BS game mode to play. It is stupid to shoot someone 7 times in the back and to have them turn around and shoot and kill you or hit someone with a grenade and they just keep running. If I get more then 5 hit markers you should be dead. IMOP HC takes more skill to play if you don't like HC then don't play it or get better at but don't bitch and complain wanting to be taken off clan wars. Better yet do as I have done I built a clan that is good in all modes. I'm not great in core so I added members that are to pick up the slack,  I found guys that are great in crank and added them and so on. Clans Wars is a team effort no one person will be good at every mode, deal with it.

Level 1

in reply to Laon-Fait

Just had to sign in so i could like lifesong's reply,because that is exactly my feelings on the subject.

Level 3

in reply to Laon-Fait

i actually don't mind playing HC since i usually don't play it... gets me playing other game types than what i usually do.  what i like about CW in general... now i love modes like KC and blitz.  i still don't like s&r or s&d... in core or HC, ha.

Level 11

Studios