What's with all of these Hardcore modes in Clan Wars?

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Re: What's with all of these Hardcore modes in Clan Wars?

in reply to Kurt24

kurt24 wrote:

But core players r the majority by a big margin.

Hc is around 25-40% of overall player count for mp clan wars is the same breakdown of game modes   go figure

Level 75

in reply to Kurt24

No doubt, thus the reason why you get 6-8 game modes in Clan Wars and HC players only get 2-4.

Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to Kurt24

kurt24 wrote:

But core players r the majority

Actually I thought about this you're right..

ok lets scrape the hc modes and add.. erm ...erm...erm...erm...erm...erm...erm..

oh wait a minute there's only 7 core modes and 10 nodes

tdm

blitz

kc

cranked

dom

snd

snr

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Don't forget about Hunted which is also core...thus 8 core thus guaranteeing at least 6 of them will be core (most likely between 6 and 8 since there will almost always be at least 2 HC modes).

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

LifeSong1 wrote:

Don't forget about Hunted which is also core...thus 8 core thus guaranteeing at least 6 of them will be core (most likely between 6 and 8 since there will almost always be at least 2 HC modes).

hunted is now hunted ffa  thats why it was removed from the war this week and replaced with kc

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Good point...though it has been in 2 previous clan wars. Going forward assuming they don't remove more in a similar fashion then we should still have the 6-8 core and 2-4 hardcore options per clan war.

Level 33

in reply to Maccabi

I never said i wanted hc modes taken out of clan war.  I like them being in there cause other clans don't like to play them so it is an easy win.

Level 8

in reply to Kurt24

This time I can agree with you . For the most part we have been able to take all hc nodes right away without much resistance while most seem to want to start on core tdm and Dom.

Level 75

in reply to Kurt24

Because for some people it is easier to play core.

Level 1

in reply to Laon-Fait

Never saw this so called backlash , there were a few threads complaining about hc , I also saw more threasd complain when they only had 2 or 3 hc modes in the cw. Can't speak for everyone's experience with it but I actually run into more campers in core.  Hc has no kill cam so when someone dies they scream camper " which is a playstyle"  with not even knowing what playstyle the other person who killed them used. During clan wars hc gets a lot of core members in it which can create a much slower feel to the game but when two hc teams go against each other they can be very high paced and fun. Core modes have covered at the very least 60% of every clan war . Do you complain about certain core modes too?  This is clan wars so every clan should be able to see there game mode availabe , from blitzed to snr from core to hardcore. 

Level 75

Studios