When should we begin to see Costa Rica's nodes?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

When should we begin to see Costa Rica's nodes?

In the last war, we were able to open up the Springs to view the nodes before the war went live and see the nodes / game modes.  I want to say that it was several hours before?  I also want to say that I saw it in an older news feed somewhere or in an older FAQ, but I can't find it now.

So, when should we be able to see the nodes?

Level 23
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: When should we begin to see Costa Rica's nodes?

in reply to jnikoley
Solution
‎05-03-2014 08:00 AM

Usually they are only made available once the war is started. I wish they would release them ahead of time, but unfortunately that has not been the case. Once they are known they are usually posted here in the forums.

Level 33
8 REPLIES

in reply to jnikoley
Solution
‎05-03-2014 08:00 AM

Usually they are only made available once the war is started. I wish they would release them ahead of time, but unfortunately that has not been the case. Once they are known they are usually posted here in the forums.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

i was in DD last time and we werer able to see nodes a few hours ahead of time. it was nice we could plan b4 the war started.

Level 6

in reply to LifeSong1

Im sure I was able to view the nodes before the start, Im just fuzzy on the amount of time before the start they appeared. I know for sure it had to be at least an hour before start, because I was looking at them at work, and I was at work untill 11am PST. Perhaps it was a glitch.

Level 23

in reply to jnikoley

Thinking about it more have to wonder if it came online when the first time slot started because we were in the second time frame. That would make sense that once the first time slot starts everyone can see it.

Level 75

in reply to jnikoley

Yes last time in dd we were able to see who we were up against and the nodes prior to it starting. But there were so many issues going on last time that who knows what was on purpose and what was on accident as far as being able to view early. It didn't hurt anything because the roster locks were already in place it just gave us a chance to strategize and hope that the fake/ federation clan didn't win.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

In Bronze-Platinum I was able to see the division we were in a couple hours before, but not the nodes and other clans

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

If anything so far to date each clan wars is a learning experience.

Level 75

in reply to jnikoley

Just tweet Beachhead an hour before and if your one of the big established clans they will be most happy to help by divulging all the relevant info to you without informing all the other clans....simple. (i.e. heads up to the big boys!!).

Level 1

Studios