Who's in charge, Beachhead or Treybeachhead?

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Who's in charge, Beachhead or Treybeachhead?

Lately, I've noticed a trend... Tweets from beachhead have been less frequent, and far less timely.  Treybeachhead's tweets, however, have been accurate, and timely.  I've also noticed another strange thing... In the last two clan wars, the COD App has been unusually stable.  Also, the news feed in the app has been updated far sooner than in the past.

This has led me to the conclusion that beachhead is no longer running the show, and treybeachhead has taken charge.  Just my guess, tho.  What do you think?

Level 23
9 REPLIES

Re: Who's in charge, Beachhead or Treybeachhead?

in reply to jnikoley

I Think they are shifting focus a bit towards AW and that is why we see less and less and why they referance more people that ask them questions on twitter to go to activision on issues that they used to handle..Also notice that Sam has not made an appearance here in quite some time and the last few were just locked threads without engaging any of the forum members. Of course this is all just a guess

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

Whatever the case, I'm liking the improved app stability, and treybeachhead answering questions and giving info in a timely manner.  I do wish there was a single source for info, and from what I'm seeing lately, it's been treybeachhead.  If they are shifting focus torwards AW, that's a good sign that Clan Wars will continue in the next version of the game.  I hope you are right about that.  Thanks for the reply.

Level 23

in reply to jnikoley

1- Trey works for Beachhead. Trey is not in charge of Beachhead Studio

2- It is typical for Sam to disappear. He still lurks the forum. Same thing happened last year on BO2.

Level 18

in reply to mwfan55

Understood, not really asking who's on who's payroll, more who's doing the work?  I should have phrased the question better.

Level 23

in reply to jnikoley

Well the app has certainly been better so far i this clan war, by that i mean it has not totally crashed out yet and has done what its supposed to do.

You might be onto something there , heres hoping the upward trend continues..

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

App worked in last war too, with no issues (for me at least).  That's two in a row, a new record.

Level 23
Highlighted

in reply to jnikoley

Was it not down at the very start of the last war?? Or was it the one before?? I don't remember, these midnight to 4am sessions with you guys are starting to take their toll..

Level 67

in reply to jnikoley

TThere have been issues in every clan war since diamond was introduced including this one when the war got suspended due to xbl servers being down... They pooly communicated that as well. Might not have been for all divisions and but there has been something each week now.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

Yes, there were the xbl issues this war, and the psn issues last war, but as far as the app itself is concerned, been running fine for me on ios, android, and win8 in last two wars. As far as how they handled the xbl shutdown, and psn issues, not so good, I'd say. 

Level 23

Studios