Who wants to join a clan? (SSavage for PS3)

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Who wants to join a clan? (SSavage for PS3)

So basically, I was bored and decided to start up a clan. Now this isn't going to be your hardcore, super try-hard clan, just some people having fun and winning. I don't play too often myself, but when I do It's great to have people to play with Mostly playing ghosts but hopping on to the other CoDs can be fun too. So if it sounds at all interesting, contact me via PSN: Savged   Or by any other means (I'm a but new here so I'm not quite sure how everything works.

CLAN NAME: SSavage

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Who wants to join a clan? (SSavage for PS3)

in reply to ISavged

You could join our clan Elite Force Ace. We don't require any level of activity or any certain KDR. Members that help with clan wars and clan vs clan matches for XP are encouraged, but nobody is forced to play when they dont want to. I am also rather busy and I don't play often, so you won't get any judgement from anybody. We'll play whenever we can and when we want to, if you feel like playing other game at the time, it's okay.

Add me on PSN (Nick_ste_22) if you're interested: [PS3] [ACE] Elite Force Ace - Recruitment [EU/Global]

If you're not interested, I wish you good luck with your clan and I'm sorry for disturbing you.

Level 3

in reply to S_Nick

I need clan

Level 1

in reply to ISavged

I need clam

Level 1

in reply to Diego_dgs13

Just to clarify, we aren't competitive or hardcore. We're just some casual guys playing ghosts. If you're still interested send me your PSN

Level 1

Studios