Wins not counting in CWs?

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Highlighted

Wins not counting in CWs?

Anyone else having this issue? Played a lot of cranked and blitz, and after winning dozens of games with a full party, we never saw our point/win count increase. Still zero. Though points still add up in other modes like Dom, TDM, KC.

MYO_Trav

Level 8
25 REPLIES

Re: Wins not counting in CWs?

in reply to MYO_Trav1

I'm having the same problem too. My clan is winning and the points aren't counting. Please somebody fix this.

Level 1

in reply to MYO_Trav1

Same problem here. The points started coming off the clan that held the point, and we stopped getting them. Then now they got some of the points back and now we are getting nothing! I don't understand. Are point supposed to minus from the clan that hold the points? It was a 30 point node, we got to 20 and games stopped counting, and every game we won that amount of point came off of their score.

Level 1

in reply to MYO_Trav1

Same issue also....

Level 1

in reply to MiSFiTC5

I haven't found a definite answer, but I think that's how it works- it makes sense if you think about it.

Example:

All wins for all clans count UNTIL someone captures a point.  Let's say you needed 30 wins, so your clan captures the point.

The closest clan to you when your capture had 10 wins.

Let's say your clan stops playing that game mode and moves to something else.

The 2nd place clan gets 20 more wins.

I think it would show your clan having only 10 wins, but STILL HOLDING the node.

The 2nd place clan would STILL show 10 wins.

If the 2nd place clan gets 10 more wins and your clan still hasn't played that game mode, you'd be at 0 wins and lose the point.

Now the 2nd place clan STILL is showing 10 wins.  If they get 20 wins before your clan gets 30 wins, they capture the point.

Clear as mud?

Level 1

in reply to STB-CTANDC

If they win, their lead goes back up.  You can chip into their lead by winning, but if they win a game it offsets the one you just one and preserves their lead. 

If you win games and they are not and their lead gets to 0, then the point is up for grabs and you have to finish where you left off before they captured the node and get to the req wins.  Their wins at that point go to 0, but yours and everyone elses stay where they were before the other team captured it. 

Level 1

in reply to MYO_Trav1

but also my clan played KC first and we got that node for ourself.

then we went to blitz and played and won 3 matches while we had 4 party members all 3 didnt counted.

and then we went to TDM we had 6 points to start(someone else played of our clan) and then it stil sayt 6 points after playing which i really find weird.

Level 6

in reply to MYO_Trav1

Thanks for the help STB and rush, I think you two are right. Simply put, you have to reduce the node holder to zero, then you'll be able to add points to work towards gaining control of the node.

Level 8

in reply to MYO_Trav1

Yes this is correct - beachhead confirmed this on twitter recently.

Level 1

in reply to MYO_Trav1

Yeah something isnt right. We are holding the node for TDM right now. I just watched them take away 20 wins from our score even though we are online playing and winning. We should be adding wins not losing them.

Level 1

Studios