Wins not counting in CWs?

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Re: Wins not counting in CWs?

in reply to eyeknowz

Unless they have MORE people online and playing TDM than your clan right now.

If they have 10 people playing TDM they could 10 wins every 10 minutes or so

If your clan is getting 6, they are gaining 4 on you every 10 minutes.

Level 1

in reply to STB-CTANDC

My clan won the node for blitz yesterday.  No other clans are playing on that node.  We are the ONLY clan that has played it.  Yet we are down to 4 points in this node.  Can anyone explain that?  Why would i lose points, if there's no one behind me to take wins away?

Level 6

in reply to briocon7

If you control the node, and other clans are playing it, then your score will be reduced for every win they get. They have to reduce your score to zero before they can add to their own score and gain control of that node. For example: if you have 30 wins and stop playing that mode. And an opponent starts playing on that node. And they continue to win 30 points. Your score will be reduced to zero, but their score will not increase. That is until after your score is at zero. Then their score will go up as they win matches.

In order to maintain control of a node your win rate on the node must be higher or equal to your opponents.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to MYO_Trav1

You didn't read my question.  NO ONE IS PLAYING Blitz

Level 6

in reply to briocon7

I did read your question. How would you know if no one is playing Blitz? If your score went down 4 points that means that your opponents have won 4 more games on Blitz then you have. Though THEIR score will not go up, yours will go down.

Level 8

in reply to MYO_Trav1

We had a similar problem tonight. Our clan decided to take another clan's node. We won multiple games but it never chipped away at their score.

We tested a few things to try to tell if the 'node owner' was playing at the same time and counteracting our wins. As far as we could tell the other clan wasn't playing.

Any ideas?

Level 1

in reply to MYO_Trav1

I to am having the same problem with my clan. we are in second for blitz and we keep on winning but are win count is not increasing at all. It says we have 17 wins but its really around 35 wins. I think its just a bunch of app issues and it cant keep up with all the info or something. But who knows hope it is resolved ASAP!

Level 3

in reply to difederican80

yeah same here we had tdm then went to capture another node and got to 39 wins (we needed 40) then out of no where a clan with 26 wins took the node not sure really how we lead the score board on the node the whole time and we should have captured it without a problem. and then the next night it happened again with kill confirmed controlling team had 48 wins so we knocked them down and was at got another 30+ wins the clan under us was put as the node controller at under 40 wins when we did all the work winning 80+ matches to take that node. its looking like they got some more shit to fix before they launch another one these damn wars hell they cant even get the damn app to work right

Level 3

in reply to gryph778

yeah i hear that gryph. hopefully with this short week-long season they can fix some of the issues

Level 8

in reply to MYO_Trav1

Our clan plays on PC and our wins are not updating either. However, I have friend who's clan also play only on PC, they are getting wins.

Level 2

Studios