Wins not counting in CWs?

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Re: Wins not counting in CWs?

in reply to MYO_Trav1

We have been playing mainly HCKC and Domination.  However, when you look at the node it shows 0 for everybody.  It is as if no one is playing those game modes even though that is all we play.  We have one guy playing TDM and we have 9 points in that node.  This is weird.

Level 1

in reply to MYO_Trav1

My clan was showing 0 for HC TD and the clan that had the node was showing 42, I then went on a 37 game win streak in HC TD with it set as my primary target (whatever that does) and its still shows 0 for me and 42 for them???? I be confused...

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to HoodWedo

I am having the same issue.  What a crock. You got robbed man. We held a node before I slept for a few hours to wake up to all of the points missing and not a single win for any other clan.  Not to mention it was TDM THAT requires 40 wins.

Level 1

in reply to MYO_Trav1
Level 2

in reply to MYO_Trav1

no its not... No other clan has captured Cranked in our division, ad we're locked at 7 of 8 wins to cap the node with NO OTHER CLAN CONTROLLING IT. we have won 3 times, and it still hasnt registered our last point. this problem appeared with the latest update.

Level 1

in reply to MYO_Trav1

this is ridiculous every time we win not points drop from the team that hold the flag, so until this is sorted out the clans that hold the flag still gain points where as we gain nothing.

Level 1

Studios