Wins not counting

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Wins not counting

i am having a problem with a member of my clan who's wins are not counting. We are a clan of 6 in the Bronze division. We did not add nor drop any members leading up to or after the lock. We hold 3 nodes, Blitz, KC, and DOM.

The the member has 2 wins on DOM which I observed, yet the wins stayed at 9 and we did not gain any capture points. She also had one win in KC which did not register.

I have worked my tail off capturing these three nodes and if my clan mates wins are not going to aid in their defense I am done.

with all the lag, frame rate issues, people droping mid game, lack of player base(only 29,000 people online last night?), etc. this game is quickly losing luster. There are times I spend more time trying to get into a game than actually playing.

please help. I don't want to lose because of technical issues. I have been taking these nodes by myself and when my daughter started playing I was relieved to have some of the burden of defending them lifted but she is not getting credit for wins so it is pointless.

i Did post in another users feed about a similar problem but they had added members after the lock which explains their issue and I have not had any response to my problem.

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Wins not counting

in reply to monstermedic1

What is the win amount for the DOM node in a 6 member War? I'm just thinking you may have the defenses maxed out, but it would have to be a 7 win node to be maxed out at 9 defenses.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to KnightOwL2

Thats what it sounds like at a glance.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

I Did not realize the defenses were capped at 9, if so that is the reason the wins were not registering.

she is playing now on a different node and the wins are counting so perhaps I jumped the gun.

it would help if the rules were posted in a conspicuous place instead of having to dig through forum postings searching for a link to them..

Level 1

in reply to monstermedic1

Experiencing the same issue.  The clan has not added any new members since the last clan war.  Me and another member have been on and winning a match or so but nothing is registering.  Really wish they also didn't leave full clan access on a mobile phone.

Level 1

Studios