[XBOX 1] Diamond Division Clan Looking for Competitive + Active Members to Win Clan Wars [CLAM]

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Re: [XBOX 1] Diamond Division Looking for Competitive + Active Members to Win Clan Wars [CLAM]

in reply to LGNDxxxDerp

Message sent on xbl

Level 3

Re: [XBOX 1] Diamond Division Looking for Competitive + Active Members to Win Clan Wars [CLAM]

in reply to TurdMcFurg

GT is dSiay kLozR's Profile at GameBattles been competing for 3-4 years, wanna win pick me up

Level 1

Re: [XBOX 1] Diamond Division Clan Looking for Competitive + Active Members to Win Clan Wars [CLAM]

in reply to xBioCidE

Message sent on xbl. I think it was your gt

Level 3
Highlighted

Re: [XBOX 1] Diamond Division Clan Looking for Competitive + Active Members to Win Clan Wars [CLAM]

in reply to TurdMcFurg

Clan wars starts this Saturday and Sunday. We are in the Pacific time slot : 7pm - 11pm PDT.  Contact me on xbox live GT : Turd McFurg

Level 3

in reply to TurdMcFurg

Can I join the clan? my gt is YoM0MISsmaLL

Level 1

in reply to Idkwhatoput

Message sent on xbl

Level 3

in reply to TurdMcFurg

Have 1 slot for this clan war. It's today and tomorrow from 7pm - 11pm PDT.  Hit me up on xbox live GT : Turd McFurg

Level 3

in reply to TurdMcFurg

Bump

Level 3

in reply to TurdMcFurg

The next clan wars is this Saturday and Sunday from 7pm - 11pm PDT. Hit me up (if you can make it) on xbox live GT : Turd McFurg

Level 3

in reply to TurdMcFurg

Bump. A couple of spots left for the last day of this clan wars. We are in 1st.

Level 3

Studios