[XBOX 1] Diamond Division Clan Looking for Competitive + Active Members to Win Clan Wars [CLAM]

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

[XBOX 1] Diamond Division Clan Looking for Competitive + Active Members to Win Clan Wars [CLAM]

The_Drunken_Clam [CLAM] is looking for active members on xbox 1 with the goal of winning clan wars and unlocking new items within the game. We are very competitive but like to have fun at the same time.

Clan details:

Level: MAX

Division: Diamond

Time Slot: Pacific: 7pm - 11pm PDT

Members: 10

K/D: 1.25

W%: 59%

Requirements:
- 1.2+ K/D (stats do not tell everything because of objective based games)
- 1.3+ W/L
- Mic
- Active (especially for clan wars)
- Willing to play different game modes during clan wars
- COD app for communication/clan wars
- US and European players welcome
- Competitive and looking to win

- Mature (no specific age requirement)

Hit me up on this forum or on xbox via GT: "Turd McFurg"

Level 3
44 REPLIES

Re: [XBOX 1 + 360] Looking for Competitive + Active Members to Win Clan Wars [CLAM]

in reply to TurdMcFurg

I think i only have a 1.16 kd or something like that can i still join good at the obj role

Level 1

Re: [XBOX 1 + 360] Looking for Competitive + Active Members to Win Clan Wars [CLAM]

in reply to Dr_n3x

Message sent through the forum.

Level 3

in reply to TurdMcFurg

would you join us? Were psn 25 clan!

Level 3

in reply to Nicole_molloy

Thank you for the offer but we are not interested in something like that at this time.  GL

Level 3

in reply to TurdMcFurg

Hello TurdMcFurg would you please send me a message on the site? It is important. Please respond ASAP!! Thanks!

Level 1

in reply to SightedPath

Message sent

Level 3

in reply to TurdMcFurg

I'm interested and can get on whenever needed... my ratios are not the greatest because I let my girlfriend play on my account, but can kick her off whenever im needed, lol.

Level 1

in reply to SerialFX

Message sent

Level 3

in reply to TurdMcFurg

Hey i would like to join your clan and i agree to the things you said in your recruitment post. Reply back your response

Level 1

Studios