{Xbox 1} Looking for a clan. 1.41 K/D

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

{Xbox 1} Looking for a clan. 1.41 K/D

Looking for a clan that already has a lot of members. Where all the members team up when ever they are one. That plays Clan Wars and or GB at least every day. Knows there call outs and how to work together for the win. And the last but most important for me is a clan that has 18y/o+ members.

I am 24 and looking to move into the competitive world of COD:Ghost. Have a K/D of 1.41 and have something like 60+ hours played. I am chill and easy to get along with but am very competitive and hate to loss. I play everything but hardcore and search although I don't mind playing them for a couple of games. Prefer 4v4 games.

GamerTag: Wasabi Lobby

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: {Xbox 1} Looking for a clan. 1.41 K/D

in reply to Wasabi_Lobby

what country are you from mate?

Level 1

in reply to sasr soldier

USA

Level 1

in reply to Wasabi_Lobby

You are invited to my clan Pack 935 more information here , we are an active clan and we play clan wars. Next clan war starts tomorrow on wednesday so if you want to participate in clan wars you better hurry because the clan roster lock goes on tonight. And we aren't 18+ we are 16-20 mostly. And sorry man but if you are trying to move into the competitive Cod game you need at least a 2.5 k/d. But if you are still looking for teammates you are welcome to my clan.

Msg me at my gamertag: MLG Matt IV

Original Clan post

Level 3

in reply to littlm16

were a close good clan members 66 clan level 16 won the last two wars in Platinum sign up to site

We have players from the US and UK mate

http://wrc.iclanwebsites.com/

Level 16

Studios