clan wars query

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

clan wars query

at what point in clan wars can i start using my own default settings. can only use the starting off one at the moment and just wondering when my clan can start using other loadouts

Level 1
7 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: clan wars query

in reply to kilkishen

Are you playing the clan v clan playlist and finding your loadouts locked? If this is the case it's because of the e-sports rules that have been implemented. Best way to find out what can and cannot be used is to set up a custom game with these rules turned on.

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to tracy

hi. ya all other loadouts are locked but the teams we are playing against are using different weapons each whereas all of our team are using the same loadout

Level 1

in reply to kilkishen

I believe this is because of the e-sport rules which stops you from using selected items such as killstreaks, certain perks and attatchments etc. - which locks certain loadouts, but I've been told there are default loadouts for you to pick, not sure on options as I've yet to play this again, I'm not sure what is classed as 'legal' in the game, that's why the advice given to most people was to set up a custom game and enable the e-sport rule to find out.

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to tracy

ok thanks il look into it

Level 1

in reply to kilkishen
Level 1

in reply to w0ns88

cheers mate thats cleared it up nicely for us.

Level 1

in reply to kilkishen

Brain f**k! Your initial post had me confused like crazy, glad those guys cleared it up for yer ^

FYI that aint clan wars, its clan v clan playlist like Tracy mentioned

Level 10

Studios