custom clan uniforms/camos

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

custom clan uniforms/camos

who thinks it would be a good idea that you could have your own clan uniform ? or gun camo with your clan logo on it???

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: custom clan uniforms/camos

in reply to mastercyc

With the amount if clans out there the clan uniform might not be such a good thing,, I didnt mind in the past when they allowed us to have our clan tag on our weapon.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

true did not think of that , maybe only maxed out clan levels ie 25 think camo on gun is a good idea thou

Level 1

in reply to mastercyc

Bit maps/textures for all the custom camos would have to be stored on every system, and with 1000s of clans, it just wouldn't be doable.  Since clan tags would only have to store textures for the arabic characters on a qwerty alpha numeric keyboard, it would be practical and doable.  Also keep in mind that a texture for a camo needs a lot more data than an alpha numeric arabic character.

Level 23

in reply to mastercyc

I don't see why we can't have a custom clan patch, though. I don't see how that is any different than having your emblem on your gun in BO2.

Your clan already has an emblem. You can already put patches on your uniform... why can't we have our customs clan emblem as a patch on the uniform?

Level 18

in reply to BornPatriot

I think that would be easier for the programmers to add to the game.  A lot of the data is already there, some of which would require some new code, and some new textures, but It should be manageable.  You can bet they will do it if fits in their business model, i.e. profitable. 

Level 23

Studios