fewer nodes?

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

fewer nodes?

Anyone else have 8 nodes instead of 10, and if so do you know why? I really enjoy certain game modes more than others and am disappointed to see 2 left out to 4 left out.

Level 4
19 REPLIES

Re: fewer nodes?

in reply to JujuBeans11

There are only 8 nodes for everyone in the non-diamond war.  The 8 they picked are ok (minus S&R - they keep trying to shove their new idea down our throats for some reason).  Better than having 11 and 3-4 of them being garbage modes where like 500 people are playing.

Level 16

in reply to WhyNoName

I love search and rescue!  What do you think is wrong with it?

Level 4

in reply to thebigmac316

Lobbies are too small with long wait times for a game.  Nothing wrong with 1 occasional node for S&R, or S&D, but the last war had two.

We're in PL, and we have 8 nodes as well.  I'm fine with that, although 10 with a double on DOM and TDM would have made it a bit more interesting.

Level 23

in reply to thebigmac316

I don't hate S&R, I would rather play straight S&D myself.  I just don't like how they put in their new modes EVERY time while other standard modes get the short end of the stick.  The player counts are low in the categories because people are not having FUN in them.  Clan Wars shouldn't force people to play modes that are simply not fun.  Makes people hate the process and the game.  In the same vein, with less fun being had in this game, the player counts are lower than the original MW.  That is a very bad trend for COD.  They need to find ways to make the game fun and not just a grind.  CW = total grind.

Level 16

in reply to WhyNoName

Diamond has only been 8 nodes it was that way last clan war. We will find out how it is for this one when it starts .

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

FYI - Still only 8 nodes (2 KC).  Full Nodes are Blitz, Domination, Hardcore Kill Confirmed, Hardcore Team Deathmatch, Kill Confirmed (x2), Search & Destroy, and Team Deathmatch

Level 33

in reply to JujuBeans11

Yes we only have 8 in gold division.

We would have liked more as we currently hold all 8 and are twiddling our thumbs waiting for more action

Level 7

in reply to mas2809

I really liked the 10 with the double, I agree with twiddling thumbs waiting! I get sick of seeing blitz everytime, and I LOVE s&r, but wish there was more hardcore. So I guessi like the variety, but I do wish they would decide how there going to do the nodes and stop with the new idea each

Level 4

in reply to mas2809

keep on twiddling... the 1st place team in my war has all 8 also.  seems to be a common theme here.  it's frustrating they cannot get evenly matched clans against one another to make clan wars more appealing.  every war i've been in has been decided on by friday.  this time, i came home from work on wed, 2 hours after it started, and the 1st place team already had all 8 nodes.  and as i can see, no one else cares to play, and i don't blame them.  all we do is try to stay in the top 3.  so we take the occasional node here and there.

they should put your clan against the clan in ours.  there would be some action for you!

Level 11

Studios