hey I'm looking to join a clan, preferably a clan were all its members are good.

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

hey I'm looking to join a clan, preferably a clan were all its members are good.

any clans out there that are good ?

Level 1
37 REPLIES

Re: hey I'm looking to join a clan, preferably a clan were all its members are good.

in reply to Joey6129

You can join SierraTangoLima (STL) if you want, just add Jodes18 for an invite (:

Level 5

Re: hey I'm looking to join a clan, preferably a clan were all its members are good.

in reply to Jodes1823

hey jodes, is it a good clan ? and also are you a female ? thanks for replying

Level 1

in reply to Joey6129

Hey Joey, yeah we're a good clan, we love to have fun, level 14 at the moment.. Yes I am a girl, there's a few in our clan.. Are you interested in joining? (:

Level 5

in reply to Jodes1823

The way you're running your clan. I don't see you winning a clan war unless you're lucky enough to go against inactive clans. The only thing you have to offer is the fact that you have females in your clan. Pretty pathetic.

Level 1

in reply to wolf4lifekc

Winning clan wars isn't about K/D.. It's about chemistry between your members. It's knowing your players and their strengths and weakness and helping them.

Level 5

in reply to Jodes1823

kdr does have an important factor in half the game modes for clan wars. Domination, Kill Confirmed and TDM usually requires at least a couple players that don't die to win. Anyway, winning clan wars is about knowing how the scoring mechanics work and going for nodes at the right time and winning most of the time helps. Not to sound mean, but a clan winning % of 44 isn't great especially for capturing nodes fast.

Also, the game modes where nodes turnover the most are often the game modes I mentioned especially TDM where its all about kdr. Once your clan is in Platinum/Diamond, you will wish you had 2-3 k/d players as that will be the best way to ensure you win close to 100% of your matches. Chemistry is irrelevant if you have players that know what they're doing. A random lobby of pub stompers will almost always win out against a "well organized" team of average/below average players with supposed chemistry. All the communication in the world cannot compensate for fast reflexes, map awareness and general skill in the game. My recommendation for you is start recruiting highly skilled players to balance out your roster otherwise you won't stand a chance in higher divisions or you guys will have to play literally non stop to compensate.

Level 25

in reply to DocChoi

K/D is irrelevant most of the time. To begin with most peoples K/D goes down when a game first comes out as they're trying to learn maps, which guns and perks are better for them & what game modes suit their playing style better. Once you figure that out, is when your K/D & wins go up. If you've just started playing the game & you're still figuring that out & want a clan, no one will take you when your K/D is below 1, which is stupid. Once you get in a clan, one that cares about the people in it as well as winning, that is when you start winning. You work together, as a team. You have your people that will rush when needed as well as those who will stay and guard, without camping. It's like sports, take football, you wouldn't put a striker in defence & vice versa. You wouldn't put your weakest batsman in to bat first.

Caring about & showing respect to other clan members, whether they're brand new ones or they've been there from the start is important. It shows leadership and someone they can all count on. Unlike wolf boy commenting on here, who's just hyping himself up and not his entire clan. He's kicking people for wanting kills & camping.. If he spoke to his clan, worked with them, rather than only thinking of himself, he wouldn't need to kick them. He'd be able to mould the perfect clan, so that whoever is playing, they could win.

The chemistry of the people playing together is what gets wins. Not K/D. If you've got the right people, they'll spur each other on, helping them to win. Like everything else in life, you need supportive people around you.

Our clan is good, we win the majority of our games. And when we don't win, we don't blame each other, nor do we kick people without very good reason, & normally, that has nothing to do with your playing.

You can take anyone & make them a better player.

The only impossibility in life, is slamming a revolving door. Everything else you can do. You just need the right tools.

Live & Learn My Friend. Live & Learn.

Level 5

in reply to Jodes1823

I'm glad you run your clan like the way you do. It's nice to build up and a good gesture to those newer players, just saying that at higher divisions, it gets a lot more competitive with more active clans, and often they are filled with "higher stat" players. Usually more than one team goes for a node at the same time and winning most matches vs winning all matches will often decide who gets the valuable capture points. Using your soccer/football analogy, sometimes it helps to buy stars and have some mercenaries to win you games/clan wars as that is the fastest way to ensure promotion. Wolf boy does seem like he only wants rushers in his clan, not sure how effective that is at winning clan wars, maybe domination. As clan leader, you should care about who is in your clan, although it's important to build talent from within, but also if you recognize a formidable opponent, you should try to recruit them aggressively as very often having a couple great players in your party can often win you some close games as they will complement some of your weaker players.

Level 25

in reply to DocChoi

We have some really good people in our clan, a couple of which are getting keys every few games.. We encourage people to help each other in getting what they want....

Level 5

Studios