how to report a boosting clan ?

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

how to report a boosting clan ?

so how do you go about in reporting a cheating clan ?? cause this clan captures everything is like 10 minutes which is highly impossible to get 100 wins in dom in 10 mins ..... theres no way we can keep up with that not to mention they are like twice our clan size , so does anyone know what we can do ?

Level 1
22 REPLIES

Re: how to report a boosting clan ?

in reply to low98

not sure but we are in a war with people doing the same thing tdm had 100 wins for 1 clan and in under and hour another team took it. Earlier we watched a node get taken by a clan in 5 mins for 60 wins

Level 1

in reply to low98

MAKIAVELICOS is the clan that's boosting in our clan wars. They've captured every node and we can't even take a node back from them. Wasting my time trying to win. Wish someone would fix this so they could stop wasting my time trying to win a clan wars that I really can't win to begin with.

Level 3

in reply to Tuurboh1

i was actually just about to make that post tuurboh... the least that beachhead can do is give us the 1st place rewards (BC heads i think now) since we had the lead for a while and make it so that in the next war, backing out mid game subtracts one win from your clan's total. aside from all them boosting for wins by backing out, most of them hacked to 10th prestige, i ran into a full party of them earlier...

Level 11

in reply to Penguinz_46

Yes there does seem to be ALOT of boosting going on. One thing I remember reading was that IW was going to be all over this. So far I have reported, reported, reported. You know this guy;s have boosted because they are like 2 days in and they are P6 and higher.

Also seems to be alot of lag switching going on or the servers are way oveloaded!!

Level 1

in reply to Penguinz_46

Thats ridiculous!, i am seeing the same thing, a bunch of modded 10th prestige's, and along with modding to get points, etc, or score glitching by backing out.  This is ALL over the place. Obviously COD cant have any kind of "competition" or competitive game modes online, cause all these scum bag players just cheat to get the win and the accolades. What in the world happened to people and players that do this? All the cheaters, and there is a lot, has became a epidemic, why cant people just play legit and honestly!, whats wrong with people?

Level 11

in reply to Tuurboh1

Us too

Level 1

in reply to low98

same here my clan is against a clan that has 30 memebers more then mine and there top player has a 20.19 k/d ratio with 267 hrs played

Level 1

in reply to low98

What I have been doing Is reporting the entire clan individually

Level 7

in reply to stayfrosty70

I have sent tweets to activision support and usually get answers/replies back from them, I just report the clan name.

Level 11

Studios