looking for a clan im very active

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

looking for a clan im very active

im currently looking for a clan i am a very active player  if you are interested comment on here or msg me on xbox my gt is : DRG KING JAMES6 thanks 

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: looking for a clan im very active

in reply to Tankcp12

Msg me on xbox(Im ThawingCub5)

Level 1

in reply to Tankcp12

check out GOMF

Level 2

in reply to Tankcp12

check out team xtinguish...its a newly formed competitive branch of a larger haze clan...we have won 3 platinum clan wars and are now diamond division we focus on clan vs.clan gaming and mlg gamebattles

Level 4

in reply to siciliansoccer

if your interested send me a message on xbox GT: FEARReaper xT or on the website xtinguishteam.enjin.com

Level 4

in reply to Tankcp12

7GOD is currently recruiting for new members please see contact information: 7GOD (The Gang of Drunks) IS RECRUITING FOR XBOX

Level 3

in reply to Tankcp12

***BlessTheCurseD***

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj112/helenbeelzebub/SkullGuns.jpg

WANTS YOU

Hello everyone BtcD(BlessTheCursed)is ACTIVELY recruiting for our casual & competitive groups on PS3 & PS4.We have very low requirements so don’t be discouraged. We are more like a family then just a group of people that plays.

{Our credentials}

K/D ratio: 1.15

Win Ratio: 52%

Level 11 almost 12 clan in the silver division

{REQUIREMENTS}

K/D: We require your K/D ratio to be at least a .60 or higher.
       Mic: A mic is required to join BtcD.
       E-mail: You are required to have an active e-mail address as this is one of our means of communicating. It’s also required by our sponsors.

To sign up go to our website(www.BlessTheCursed.com). Once on the site, in the top right hand corner click the button that says register. (Keep in mind this website is an enjin website, so if you already have an enjin account, just click sign in). After registering, click the tab on the home screen that says “Join BlessTheCursed”. After clicking on that you will be taken to a page that has an application on it. Fill out the application and it will be reviewed by myself or one of the other leaders.

{ADD}

Plagueknight69

Anarcy559(Leader of the PS4 family)

HEADXSHOTZZZ

General_2fangz

Level 3

Studios