lunatik dynasty (LVL.17)Cape Canaveral Platinum division winners recruiting all platforms

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

lunatik dynasty (LVL.17)Cape Canaveral Platinum division winners recruiting all platforms

looking for several more members with k/d around .95 or higher. males and females welcome. having a mic would be nice. need members from all platforms ps4, ps3, xbox, pc. players from other countries and time zones welcome. apply through COD app or send me your game tag here

Level 5
31 REPLIES

Re: lunatik dynasty (LVL.15)Cape Canaveral Platinum division winners recruting all platforms

in reply to Thermonuclear1

My Gamertag is DementedWafflez. My kd is like .7 right now but that is because my brother was playing without me knowing. I am Prestige 1. I have plenty of time to play the game. I have a mic but am currently fixing it as it is currently broken. I am 13 years old and am always active and I play to win.

Level 1

Re: lunatik dynasty (LVL.17)Cape Canaveral Platinum division winners recruiting all platforms

in reply to DementedWafflez

if you get your k/d up to .90 I will make an exception and we will be glad to have you. just work on it you can get it up quick I know you can.

Level 5

Re: lunatik dynasty (LVL.17)Cape Canaveral Platinum division winners recruiting all platforms

bump

Level 5

bump

Level 5

Can i join   Gt TheHornyCrab95          xbox one player          kd 2.26 wl 4.8

Level 2

in reply to craig911

yes I'll send invite now

Level 5

Hi my gamertag is ReaperZ9RZ, I play on steam and my current kd is only .95-.96( hopefully is sufficient to join your clan),  it would be amazing if I could join your clan, my previous clan was in gold division and i am a dedicated player and I love to party up with friends and have fun online.

Level 1

in reply to ReaperZ9RZ

we will get you an invite sent

Level 5

sry i didn't get an invite yet. is it because my clan invites are locked? plz help me fix, or i could apply again and you just accept the application, THX

Level 1

Studios