our whole clan went back to blackops 2 game play on ghost is a joke

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Highlighted

Re: our whole clan went back to blackops 2 game play on ghost is a joke

in reply to FaclonPower98

Yeah I get that, there are more connection interrupted and host migration incidents but I guess I should say that the overall gameplay lag wasn't that bad for us.

Maybe it is our location, I dunno.

Most of us found that the lag was at least consistent for 90% of us so we could work around it.

In Ghosts we find that the lag throws you off more with it's inconsistency .

I guess they are different types of lag between BO2 and Ghosts.

I can't comment on BO as I had different internet them (which was shocking) so lag for me was a given.

Again, these are facts for your clans experience, we aren't all the same with the same IP's, speeds, hardware and location.

Like you aid, some people have different experiences with different games.

Level 38

in reply to Rexens_View

We both have/had lag problems on bo2 though? And it's also consistent and i know alot of other people who had this too. I blame Black ops 2. Whenever I get lag in ghosts it fixes itself so I can handle it, with bo2 on the other hand it gets out of hand or slightly fixes itself but you find when you're running, it's lagging and putting you back where you were 2 seconds ago.

Level 13

in reply to FaclonPower98

I found the opposite.

In Ghosts i seem to rubberband more where as I found BO2 had the slight timing issue which was consistent when occuring but manageable.

I can't say the same for my experience in Ghosts, when it lags it lags bad.

Honestly cannot really say which is more annoying but I know BO2 I could manage the lag better.

Probs down to the higher TTK in BO2. 

Level 38

in reply to Rexens_View

You and I must have a different definition of manageable.

Ok fair enough, I'l just say this then, with Ghosts I can go a day playing without experiencing any lag as ya know I said I don't get it much. With BO2 I couldn't go a day playing it without it lagging.

Level 13

in reply to Robaboa1

Lol bottom line ghosts is a next level type game it's sad that people give up so easy because of a glitch the game has or because they simply suck practice makes perfect just play through the bull crap and when they patch the glitches you will play like pro. Going back to block ops 2 that's a joke bro epic fail..

Level 1

in reply to Twan_777

It's the lag , I'm gettin it more these days , If i'm not lagging the players in the kill com say it "this f-ing lobby is so laggy"

It's next level type but it ain't responding well

Level 23

in reply to Robaboa1

im starting to think if they turned up thew health a little it might fix this also. i die in 2 bullets but its takes a clip to kill the other guy. its really a hardcore game all the way around. once the bullets hit you 95% of the time your dead. no way to have a nice gun fight its either one way or the other.

Level 17

in reply to Robaboa1

Derp. They tried heavy duty,  nobody played it. See you later. Why are you still here if you went back to bad oops 2?

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Robaboa1

I agree with some people on this thread on there different POV's. I personally wouldn't go back to the previous COD game.

There are huge problems with equal connection/lag when it comes to core games in Ghosts. I started off playing Ghosts only as a core player and it seemed to be pretty damn even when it came to killing and getting killed but over the past few months it has gotten terrible. When I first noticed core games were getting bad, I switched to hardcore and have found it a lot more balanced. There have been a few times where I'd be wearing a vest and I die too easily, but it takes a lot more effort for me to kill someone wearing a vest.

I have run into people and clans that only know how to get kills with explosives and tubes, which is pathetic, so I usually just find another lobby.

The only bad part about hardcore is that there are only 4 game modes. That's only because there are too many pansies stuck on playing core.

Level 6

Studios