(ps3)Very active player looking for a clan

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

(ps3)Very active player looking for a clan

Just left a diamond division clan because they were not interested in this clan wars        As I said I'm very active and play to win          I'm looking for a new diamond division clan that likes to have fun but wants to get first place.    KD 1.43.     WL 2.4(it could be better but I line to play FFA)  I play everyday and participate in the clan wars....  I prefer to play on Eastern Timezone but I'm avaiable everyday from 6pm to 2am during the week and almost the full weekend...  PSN ID: ZzZ__CHAOS__ZzZ_

Level 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: (ps3)Very active player looking for a clan

in reply to ZzZ__CHAOS__ZzZ
Solution
‎17-05-2014 10:18 AM

Diamond clan very interested in winning we need a few more players. Lvl 25 1.65kd 60% winloss clan. Add psn xkmhsx. We are currently in 1st place Eastern Time zone. Thank you

Level 4
8 REPLIES

Bump

Level 2
Highlighted

Hello,

i am the owner of the clan Apex Predators! We are a very active clan that are looking for more players. We recently have had some members leave the clan unexpectedly during this clan war, so this leads us looking for new members. We are level 25, diamond division, KD: 1.98 W/L %:71. If you are interested in joining and helping us in this diamond war, contact me immediately. We are in the Uk time zone so some of our members can play. We have US players also tho, 2 east coast and 2 west coast. Add me on psn: BigHawk75

Level 2

Join us clan KING KHILADI

Level 2

Whats up this is imma_sniper187 the leader/commander of ((Ghost Activity)) and im looking for some good active clan members for clan wars.

I just started this clan and im the only member rite now i need some active members with just a few requirements...

1. Have at least a .65 kd  

2. Must use the app

3. Must be very active around clan wars

if you feel like you meet these requirements then shoot me a message or a friend request to my psn ((imma_sniper187))

Thanks guys hopefully ill get to play with some of you guys

#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY#GHOSTACTIVITY

Level 2

JOIN ME BRO JUST STARTED A NEW CLAN CALLED GHOST ACTIVTY IM THE ONLY MEMEBER AND I COULD MAKE YOU LT.COMMANDER INSTANTLY

Level 2

Bump

Level 2

have u found a clan yet? im the only member and level 1 gold division

Level 2

Solution
‎17-05-2014 10:18 AM

Diamond clan very interested in winning we need a few more players. Lvl 25 1.65kd 60% winloss clan. Add psn xkmhsx. We are currently in 1st place Eastern Time zone. Thank you

Level 4

Studios