"Improved matchmaking" & "equally skilled"

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

"Improved matchmaking" & "equally skilled"

Seriously??  Then why does the top clan, which already holds 6 of 8 nodes, have a KDR & win% that is almost double ours?  And they have 16 members (12 member bracket), so I guess they added 4 members in as many hours. Makes no sense. & yes, I'm complaining a little. Sorry, just frustrated. Hope things are going better for others. Thoughts???

Level 4
68 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: "Improved matchmaking" & "equally skilled"

in reply to GuyPA

They lie... im in a war against 7 inactive clans and were in platinum division. We were in 2 wars before this against all inactive clans.... i appreciate the free ride to diamond but wtf a little competition would be nice.

Level 2

in reply to CampSauce

Same here on the PC. We are up against what looks like 5 inactive clans and one clan that's boosting for the wins. Every point but 1 locked down with 106cp when I logged off last night - all within a few hours.

https://twitter.com/CODView/status/451557274067038208

Level 3

in reply to CODV-Dragon

Theres nothing at all out of the ordinary about that clans score. Our clan had similar success within about the same time period. We only had at most 30% of our members online at any given time. I would expect if that clan could get 100% online, that score that early would be a fairly easy accomplishment.

Level 23

in reply to jnikoley

The problem here isn't necessarily the score itself but how they got it. It was almost impossible to get in games last night with a group of 4 (playing on PC with 1400 people on) - in DOM at that - the most full playlist. Jumping out of our party we could get in servers seeing this clan playing themselves in matches. Now I'll admit that I'm not exactly sure how the scoring works in this scenario but the way I see it they win either way playing themselves "boosting" their way to the top.

Level 3

in reply to CODV-Dragon

Sounds like the 12 man cheat/boost, they have a party of 12, the match splits them into 2 teams of 6, when the match starts , 1 team back out, automatic forfeit and no shots fired. This happens under 30sec , they join back together and do it again, this allows them to gain wins very quickly and take nodes equally fast. I would report them, if they doing this, they will get caught, if they are not doing this, then you know!

Level 3

in reply to USMC-Sgt-Maddog

You do realise that any clan members who play against each other forfeit the win for that game. Also if there is no score posted during the game ie a capture or a kill the forfeit also doesn't work and doesn't count as a win. im speaking from experience

Level 9

in reply to CODV-Dragon

If they are boosting, they should be dealt with. You should message atvi assist twitter. You may also want to re tweet back to beachhead giving the details you left out of your previous tweet.

Level 23

in reply to jnikoley

thats not boosting, he said they caped them all withing a couple hours,

well 6 ppl in the clan ingame. thats 6 capture points a win. most modes are 12cp for the node. so its only 2 wins on each gamemode.

the rule in my clan is everyone has get together when it starts and get all the nodes.

that normally takes 2 hours. then they just go back to there normal gamemodes.

so i dont see why someone would clam there boosting from that

Level 2

in reply to CODV-Dragon

thats because clan wars match up is with all machine. consoles and pc. i learn that in last clan wars, as i faught same thing.

Level 2

Studios