#1 Extinctions players plea to remove hackers above me

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Highlighted

#1 Extinctions players plea to remove hackers above me

Hi all i am ranked #1 for kills and cash flow however there are two people above me with trillions of kills and cash this is retarded i am number 1, i deserve this glory not some hacker. My name is Angel Of Terror on Xbox 360 please delete them i deserve #1 i have worked my ass off with hardly any sleep.

I help out as many people as i can as well even though i gain 20 + message and friend requests per day i try and help them escape please help me COD staff thanks.

Level 4
4 REPLIES

Re: #1 Extinctions players plea to remove hackers above me

in reply to ANGEL0FTERR0R

I believe Leaderboards should be moderated a bit better than they were in Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops 2 and in Ghosts. Not sure Modern Warfare 2 had any leaderboards, but I remember watching Theater (replays) in Black Ops for rank 1-10 players in leaderboard showed 7-8 cheaters without shame. Reporting them didn't help a bit - in the best case first places were replaced by new names, but situation remained the same.

I believe leaderboards should be cleaned up several times a day (hourly would be nice), at least till developers make an automated algorithm that checks for possibility and legibility of a result before posting it on the leaderboards. It is very important, as having a leader board you can't trust ruins the game experience.

Level 10

in reply to YuriUA

Yeah true my friend Skum (who is ranked 2nd to me) reported him and apparently microsoft messaged him back saying they are dealing with it now however i dont think they can delete him off the leaderboards. We are sick of being outranked by hackers dude please everyone like so this can be dealt with thankyou.

Level 4

in reply to ANGEL0FTERR0R

Hopefully in neext update on friday this will be resolved

Level 2

in reply to StunnaWasHere

Hopefully man im sick of being 3rd to a bunch of noobs with 9 billion kills so annoying... the main thing is everyone knows im #1 but i just want to see it for once! oh and now i took #1 for hives however theres 4 hackers above me so apparently im #5 cool makes sense ...

Level 4

Studios