Do You Expect To Complete Mayday 1st Try?

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Do You Expect To Complete Mayday 1st Try?

Do you expect to complete Mayday on your first attempt? Do you think you will?

Did you complete NF your first attempt? I didn't. I was with randoms and we did get to the breeder but died.

Hopefully I will be in a full party though and no randoms, so I do expect to defeat it first go. What about you?

Maybe you're not bothered about doing it on your first go. I'm usually the type of guy where, I don't mind, so long as we all did what we could, because obviously you don't know what to expect, when or from where etc. You don't know the spawns, or when certain things will spawn etc. But I do hope to do it first go.

I think a big thing would be "how to kill the Kraken", and how difficult those Seeders are to defeat and the flower turrets.

Level 36
10 REPLIES

Re: Do You Expect To Complete Mayday 1st Try?

in reply to Stinky666

I Like to play solo a few times before I jump in a lobby so I can figure out where the searches,traps,guns,hives are at as well as where the aliens typically come from ...it took me 2 tries to beat nightfall and on the 3rd escape I got my first platinum (first 2 were gold)

Level 6

in reply to Stinky666

If I'm playing with you then maybe

Level 15

in reply to CodPro3

You need to be more confident than that!!

I'm honestly not too sure. I don't mind though not doing it first go, or first few, just to see what to expect.

Level 36

in reply to Stinky666

I think it also depends a lot on who you play with. Even playing with friends of mine who play a lot of extinction, nightfall was still very challenging the first few days it came out.

Level 4

in reply to Stinky666

I'll probably run a casual solo game to get some map knowledge before I jump online

Level 9

in reply to Stinky666

I probably won't beat it on my first try. It took me several attempts to beat nightfall the day it came out and I expect mayday to be much harder. It also depends if I play co-op or solo, and if my friends are online.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to Stinky666

I completed POC on my second attempt, Nightfall I completed on my 12th attempt. Mayday will probably be in the 20 range. I predict that the next Extinction episode will feature a boss that flies. The final episode might have the teams going into the cryptic tunnels themselves.

Level 43

in reply to Stinky666

On my first Nightfall attempt I got to the final breeder with with randoms. On my second proper attempt I completed it.

I don't think I'll have much trouble with mayday, I only worry that my teammates will suck if I play with randoms on the first attempt.

That's why I'd prefer a party.

Level 15

in reply to Stinky666

i completed nightfall on second attempt with a random lobby , then had troubles for a few games with the final breeder ( i didn't know about the flowers)

i hope to go far in mayday but not sure to finish it on first try.i need time to understand which class will be the best on this map (as medic was for poc and engeneer for nf , i suppose it should change again) ,and maybe need to try differents loadouts....

Level 15

Studios