Extinction Clan?

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Re: Extinction Clan?

in reply to PugnaxAlbere

I'll join Extinction Squad if you'll accept.

Level 15

in reply to CodPro3

I sent you an invite already, you will have to go into the Barracks thru the MP lobby menu and accept the invite since there's no option to check it in the Extinction lobby. I sent all of my Extinction buddies on my friends list one and some of you might have to register an account with Elite before you can see the invite or be able to accept one.

Level 8

in reply to CodPro3

just double checked... you'll have to register first Codpro3

Level 8

in reply to PugnaxAlbere

I'll create an account probably tonight or tomorrow. I think I tried many months ago but came across some problems.

Level 15

in reply to CodPro3

Yeah when I first started COD gaming MW3 just had been released. It took me a day roughly to password protect and link all my accounts in game but it has made it a lot easier now with Ghosts. I can pretty much sign into any xbox or actvision website now just by having my Facebook up and running.

Level 8

in reply to PugnaxAlbere

Definitely enjoying being apart of Extinction Squad so far. Gives me a great way to stay competitive and compare stats with friendly people.

Level 18

in reply to PugnaxAlbere

membership is up and if so many people wern't as committed to Clanwars as much as they are this Elite tag could probably be filled so quickly! A lot of people I've talked to ingame and here really like this idea and want to be a part of it! Having people join us in Extinction SQD is just as easy as finding 4 good players who you will shoot with for a match, if you had a great game with some one ask them if they have a clan and tell them what we are doing with this one! I almost had a guy that has a clan with 12 members join us last night but he really wanted to check with his clanmates to see if they would transition to us, his clan is getting whomped every clan war and its frustrating for him when his guys don't want any part of Wars. keep up the great work everyone and happy hunting!

Level 8

in reply to PugnaxAlbere

Can I join please? I don't play much multiplayer, so I downloaded the elite app on my iPod just to join this clan! Sorry if I applied wrong, but my gamertag is "Absydian" I play on XBOX One. Don't know what platform you are on, but think joining your clan would be great.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to AbsydianArts

This is currently confined to xbox360( correction as of 3-7-14 we now accept PS and X1 players ) ... not my doing and it really woulda been cool to game with the guys runnin the new console. I wholly encourage you to keep plugging away at Extinction since it is a fun game mode and nice change in the COD series. Check back posts in this forum Im SURE you will be able to find decent players willing to impart a few hints or tactics and help you with some achievements if your looking for that. If you ever mosey into 360land HMU for a game!

Level 8

in reply to AbsydianArts

You prolly know by now that you are part of ESQD! thanks for joining us. Not sure if we'll get a chance to game together but don't be afraid to inv me to a party for help or hints with any gameplay issue. I think 360 and 1 consoles can share a chat party but Im not 100% sure? I hope you had a chance to check previous posts and found some teammates to play with and have better games. if you want to recruit extinction players from x1 you can send them the clan invite and Ill accept them so you too can use ESQD to add better teammates and we can "cover" X1 players. thanks again everyone and happy hunting

Level 8

Studios