Extinction Customization Packs

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Extinction Customization Packs

I think it would be an awesome idea to get more characters for customization based on the Extinction story, like Dr. Cross, Archer, maybe Godfather. I'd pay for those. Plus some basic camos, like a hive camo, maybe cryptid (greyish mainly with orange/red dots and such), or a Venom-X one that looks like there's acid in it.

A crazy one would be the Dog/Wolf idea, but make it a basic cryptid scout!

Just some ideas.

Level 13
5 REPLIES

Re: Extinction Customization Packs

in reply to Brexican94

how about a hunter's head for headgear.

how about a reskin of the gryphon as a small flying Kraken (it would make the gryphon more usable)

how about the charaters as special characters in the create a solider. (samantha, archer, the doc in mayday)

and lastly how about a perk called rhino giving u a tad bit of health (10000% more)

Level 4

in reply to XxThAtBlOkExX

Not sure about the head gear, but maybe they could make a set like they do for body count and war cry from clan wars, but specifically obtained through extinction.

Gryphon skin is ok but it couldn't make the killstreak itself stronger or weaker in any way, just appear different.

The special characters is what I was inferring...

Level 13

in reply to Brexican94

you guys should tweet the devs, i personally doubt it will happen , the new cod is about to be anounced, ghosts being the worst in the series EXCEPT extinction will not hold long. i like the custom packs tho,

Level 10

in reply to spiderkn0ws

I agree that it probably won't happen, I was just thinking it'd be cool.

Level 13

in reply to Brexican94

The only one that hit my inters was the character change such as Archer or Dr. Cross. But you would only be able to play as them by beating certain parts of extinction.

Level 15

Studios