Extinction POC 5 Relic Breakdown Spreadsheet of Score Obtainable

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Extinction POC 5 Relic Breakdown Spreadsheet of Score Obtainable

While browsing the internet and Youtube a week or two ago looking for how to obtain the highest possible score with 5 relics on POC, I ran across this spreadsheet. It gives the breakdown of highest possible score you can get for each individual hive. It includes drill protection, personal skill, team support, and relic bonus per hive. The creator is someone that is known by many on here, CPetti.

Here is the link to the Microsoft Spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ao3JfktJuGd_dGNBRUJkTHlMRTZNYkFsVGNrWlhSX3c&output=html

I hope everyone finds this useful, I searched the forums to make sure this wasn't a repost. Your friendly neighborhood alien killer, URgodWILLcUsoon.

Level 3
17 REPLIES

Re: Extinction POC 5 Relic Breakdown Spreadsheet of Score Obtainable

in reply to FetchMeTheirSOU

That's pretty cool, but the only problem is, it doesn't say stuff like how to get the max of each.

I mean, "Team Work"... I understand that is dropping supplies, but how many supplies? Is there a set amount or what's?

Level 36

in reply to Stinky666

I have never had a team that would 100% try to figure it out. We would discuss doing it in the lobby (handful of times I had atleast two friends with me then randoms) and remind each other to drop supplies and the number of times we did it. But, then they would tell me that "this is getting old, I forgot how many, just play and have fun or who cares honestly". So how about we get a team together that will 100% be a man of their word and actually figure this out. I am a man of my word. Your fellow neighborhood alien killer URgodWILLcUsoon.

Level 3

Add me. GT: RiDeRuK (xbox360) I'd be interested in giving this a go sometime.

Level 6

Quite interesting. I agree with stinky though as it would be helpful to get an idea of exactly what point things are maxed if doing a points run. I only recently completed POC with all relics active, first attempt too actually, and although I dont no my score off the top of my head im sure I remember thinking that I have gotten close to it before on NF with no relics active. It would be great if somebody out there could tell us the best way to max these points.  However if that were the case I guess getting a top score would become more difficult due to people maxing out where they can and then relying om luck for the areas they cant ensure.

Level 6

I think that we in ESQD should try to figure it out! I've helped alot of people get highscore runs via support and money chucked out so they could throw boosters etc out. but when asked how to get a max score run I have to answer I don't know how to get that! Ill get some of the boys to help on this and hopefully get a exact answer soon.

Level 8

in reply to PugnaxAlbere

I'm game.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to PugnaxAlbere

Alright, Pugnax and JSlayer  this sounds like a plan. Send a message to URgodWILLcUsoon with your gamertags so I can remember to add you. Also, my friends list is usually full so if you tried to send a friend request it won't work. I will be on at 10:30 central time. I look forward to playing with you two. Your fellow neighborhood alien killer, URgodWILLcUsoon.

Level 3

Ok It seems this chart is off a little bit at least.... on the spreadsheet you can get a total of 463k with a completely flawless 5 relic POC run and escape BUT if you go look at the leaderboards the current high score 5 relic run is 521,384. The creator of the chart missed something since almost 60k worth of score is still unaccounted for somehow? It would make no sense to have a set point limit earned for each hive or barrier since after time A LOT of people would be tied for the 1st place score spot in the leaderboards....( 273 to be exact since thats how many currently have a score higher than 463k) but with that said many of us have gotten those same numbers from the chart and never earned more than whats in the chart? Soooo.... yeah I can test on how to maybe earn those scores but I am at a loss on how to go above and beyond what is in the chart....

Level 8

in reply to PugnaxAlbere

It appears as though this WAS correct, but no longer.

If you remember, in one of the previous patches, they made it so you earn MORE for completing POC with your 5 relics.

The highest score did only used to be late 400k, but then everyone seemed to start getting mid to late 400k scores after the update.

Level 36

Studios