Extinction game mode. What is this all about???

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Extinction game mode. What is this all about???

i am very very curious to find out what this game mode is all about. is infinity ward trying to gain some

fame from cod zombies players? what does this game mode consist of??

Level 1
27 REPLIES

Re: Extinction game mode. What is this all about???

in reply to DryTopic

Already a thread opened on this, may want to search in the future, but here.

Source- http://www.charlieintel.com/2013/10/05/ghosts-extinction-mode-is-a-round-based-alien-horde-mode-like...

Ghosts “Extinction’ mode is a round-based ALIEN horde mode like Zombies with 4 players

640A reliable source has confirmed a few of the details for the mysterious new “Extinction” mode which will be Infinity Ward’s answer to zombies. Rather than spill all the beans, we’ve decided to list some of the main parts which happened to be mentioned in TmarTN’s newest video seeing as he hit the nail right on the head.

• 1-4 player co-op ALIEN round based horde mode
  • Designed to work together as a team
  • Hectic gameplay VERY similar to Zombies
  • It will have a goal/ending or it can go endless just like zombies
  • Finish the game by reaching the ex-fil chopper
  • Will have traps for the Aliens
  • ammo and gear will be scarce like zombies

“Just like zombies, but with Aliens”

Extinction mode has NOT been revealed or confirmed yet. This is all RUMOR until Activision announces the details. When they do we’ll let you know..

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Would be cool. I love my zombies but if this game is anything like halo ( which the sounds and characters are starting to look like) I may sit this one out.

Level 6

None of that is confirmed, I don't care what any youtuber says. His assumptions and claims are based on completely nothing but bullshit. Until it is actually confirmed by IW, I'd suggest no one believe this hype because you will be disappointed when it turns out to be false.

Level 16

in reply to Firesens

I would be more disappointed if it is true. I don't care for Zombies, and I don't want Aliens in CoD.

Remember, the YouTube video was posted by CharlieIntel.com, not me. They are reporting information that they have learned, and more often than not they are correct with their info.

The OP was just asking about what is out there for news on Extinction, and I provided it.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

If it is true then this is the worst idea of a zombies like game mode, I've been saying a Fucking Run like game mode would be much better, more fun, and more cooperative.

Level 16

in reply to DryTopic

Anything you hear/read/watch about extinction is just speculation

bar seeing the name of the game mode and a few achievement logos that's ALL the information that's out there people have just connected dots and made assumptions and guesses .

Level 75

in reply to DryTopic

Hey guys check this out its got to be aliens!:  Instagram

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to DryTopic

From what I have seen so far its an exact replica of survival mode from MW3 with the addition of aliens. Almost like IW have just reskined the AI players from survival with Alien suits. Survival mode was fun in MW3 for about 15 minutes before your realized how boring it really was.

Level 19

in reply to DryTopic

Finally a story WITH more Dinosaurs!

Level 20

Studios