Extinction

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Extinction

.Whats the max level in extinction?

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Zombies ranking system

in reply to Tortzzz

RRanking is based on rounds to downs. This is confirmed already. Shotties were never meant for everyone. You have a false representation of your skill. Also, that shiit you describe sounds boring as he'll. go run into a knife.

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to Tortzzz

Please explain why downing yourself is a part of your plan to get shotties?

Level 15

in reply to Tortzzz

If you are wishing to inform those new to zombies then it should be with the RIGHT information. Purposely getting downs is not the way to go.

PLUS this topic has been talked about to death with the right answers been highlighted many times (amongst all of the inaccurate guesses).

Ranking FAQ has already published on COD Activision website and devs have already tweeted how it works.

Level 8

in reply to maxslick

Could you link a source? Not saying you're wrong, I'd just really like to read that, as I'm sure a lot of people asking these questions.

Level 1

in reply to b-bee777autobot
Level 3

Re: Extinction

in reply to b-bee777autobot

Thanks Solidus.

As per the link Solidus provided.

Also Google. If you look at a Youtube video from JohnyJ25's channel from about 2 months ago. He links a JZ tweet that confirms how it works.

Level 8

in reply to Tortzzz

You have managed to edit the entire question and moved it to another area making the followup responses irrelevant.

Level 8

in reply to maxslick

Yeah, I was just reading through thinking "wtf is everyone on?! He's asking about Extinction ranks, but everyone is answering about different stuff". I honestly didn't know if I somehow missed something int he original post.

Anyway, answering the now new question... The max rank for Extinction is Prestige 5, Rank 31.

Before you prestige you go to rank 30, and when you fill that up fully, you prestige. Do this 5 times, then on the 6th, instead of prestiging, you go to rank 31 and can fill that to max.

Level 36

Studios