Funniest moments

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Funniest moments

Hi, I just started this discussion to ask what was your funniest moment in extinction so far. Mine was when me and a buddy was playing point of contact and this 11 year old joined our game and looked at the mushroom cloud, he said 'Guys quick there's a tornado coming we need to go!' Just the way he said it was so funny because he sounded so serious! Looking forward to seeing your guys funniest moments

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: Funniest moments

in reply to t3chw0lf

I Had a good moment the other day when we were playing HC  POC, on the second barrier, one guy with loads relics on sat in corner with GT and sum rhinos spawned in, so I lie down and launch the rhino across the map with a bulldog, thing was the rhino landed in the relic runners face and battered him, we laughed so hard xD

Level 15

in reply to t3chw0lf

Probably the Scorpion rag doll physics, which are absolutely ridiculous at best. Numerous times i have shot a scorpion jumping through the air to see it flying across the map spinning wildly.

Level 28

in reply to GetChilledOut

Did you mean to reply to me? i know wot I was doing to the rhino , it was intentional

Level 15

in reply to Chucky6661

I was replying to the OP. Sorry, just realised the confusion .

Level 28

in reply to GetChilledOut

Ok, I get what you were saying now, and yeah the scorpions doing those crazy ass spins are hilarious xD

Level 15

in reply to t3chw0lf

When I hit something mid jump and the physics fails and it turns into a rocket and flies off the map.

Level 8

in reply to t3chw0lf

I could hear someones girlfriend / wife nagging him in the background during a game a while ago. After a while he screams " God damn it woman , I'm trying to save the world from f***ing aliens, and your b****ing isn't helping!"

Hilarious.

Level 13

Studios