Glad the grenade turret is weakened

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Re: Glad the grenade turret is weakened

in reply to N0cturn41Vu1tur

Trust me son you don't want to go down the insults route as you will be taken to the cleaners bigtime, You don't believe me son, try me!!!!!!! If you don't like peoples opinions that's hardly my fault but there is no need to start insulting people.

Level 23

in reply to spudchucker22

Leave

Level 28

in reply to N0cturn41Vu1tur

I know that and its fine, I don't want to be on youtube, I want to have fun in a game I bought.

Level 13

in reply to Brexican94

Im not quite understanding how being competitive, wanting a higher score then someone else, correlates with having no life?

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to Brexican94

Some of us find chasing high scores fun, it adds re-playability 4 me. doesn't mean i will explode lol, actually gt a nice sun tan and i live in UK thats an achievement

Level 15

in reply to sheedyxx_

While I wholeheartedly (is that really a word?) agree with you, I can understand the solo players frustrations.  They play to get their name top of a list, and w/o the buffed GT, the current high scores are unattainable.  WI needs to recognize that there is a huge difference in what makes a good coop game and a good solo game.  I actually played my 1st solo game last night (no relics-poc).  It was kind of boring w/o any team mates to banter with and talk sh#t, but was also kind of cool to escape by myself.  I then decided to give it another try with all 5 relics on (was feeling pretty good about myself after the easy 1st no-relics game) and got my ass handed to me (didn't even make it passed the 2nd barrier hive ).  While solo is not for me, I have a new respect for all the players running 5 relics AND trying to get perfect scores.  Solo is a completely different game with completely different objectives.  So while I'm extremely glad they nerfed it for coop, they really need to buff it back up for the solo guys...or at the very least clear the leader boards and let them start fresh.

Now lets all put our GT differences behind us, grab a coke, and have a big group hug!

Level 23

in reply to H2Oslider24

I agree, I'm done with this thread. Have fun guys!

Level 13

in reply to H2Oslider24

I agree totally with all you had to say but my point is that extinction is not a one weapon game!!!

Level 23

in reply to spudchucker22

Spudchucker, stop making excuses when we are beating you in every comment.

If you rally hated the grenade turret you would never know what its like since you could just leave the lobby in the first place or ask them to take it off.

nd do you actually think we just sit in a corner? I know for my 5 relic runs I have worked out many angles and approaches for how to use the GT. Should I use the fence trap for this area? Should my sentries cover my back or should I rely on covering my sentries? Is the drill in an easy to shoot position if a Rhino spawns and I have to make a break away? These are just a few things based only on the GT. And then remember I have to manage armour, my sentries etc. all the while making sure the drill and myself take minimal damage to get a great score.

You are fuelling your own fire when you don't need to.

Level 28

in reply to GetChilledOut

Don't understand your starting comment!!!!! whose beating who with what?? Anyway if you read my comments about the GT I have not been saying that I have a problem with any one using it, as it up to all players how that play and with what. My problem is that of late every discussion is somehow infiltrated by the GT

And where have I said in any of my comments that people who use the GT sit in corners??

Level 23

Studios