How do you win Extinction game? Me and my mates destroy all hives, arm the bomb and run away. But not only we can't reach heli, the passage is also blocked by a meteorite shard... Help please!

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

How do you win Extinction game? Me and my mates destroy all hives, arm the bomb and run away. But not only we can't reach heli, the passage is also blocked by a meteorite shard... Help please!

How do you win Extinction game?

Me and my mates destroy all hives, arm the bomb and run away.

First problem: 2-3 players can't run fast (probably didn't spend 1 skill point on pistols, which allows you to move faster with a pistol). There are quite a few Rhinos, and time is limited...

Second problem: by the time we reach city, passage becomes blocked by a meteorite shard, and we can't progress any more... thats the part that has me wondering: what do you do here?

Also, end-game tactics would be very welcome.

I've posted a few basic tips for those who are new to extinction, hope it helps!

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200792807#.UoK0B_mLjVU

Level 10
13 REPLIES

Re: How do you win Extinction game? Me and my mates destroy all hives, arm the bomb and run away. But not only we can't reach heli, the passage is also blocked by a meteorite shard... Help please!

in reply to YuriUA

The shards break into pieces about 30 seconds after you arrive. What you can do to prep for this is just before you and your teammates press the button go to both locations the meteorite land and place as many sentry guns as possible. Its always good practice for everyone to run different team support items. Having all four fully upgraded really makes a difference in those moments of chaos! Hope this helps you.

Level 1

Re: How do you win Extinction game? Me and my mates destroy all hives, arm the bomb and run away. But not only we can't reach heli, the passage is also blocked by a meteorite shard... Help please!

in reply to YuriUA

its fairly simple once u get the hang of it.

i do the following after i destroy the last hive:

- kill remaining aliens so u dont get hit during the arming

- dropp ammo, armor and boosters for every1

- arm bomb

- run like to wind to the city where the first red shard wil be.

- set up perimiter(turrets ims etc and wait til the shards disappears).

- once u have a breather (usualy u wil have some time after u kill the rhino's) drop new supplies for the people.

- run al the way to next shard (its located at the first wall hive) repeated the previous of defending and supplying)

- run al the way to the copper (its the same location u stardet and got the drill)

and u wil have escaped by then

Level 1

in reply to YuriUA

All you need is turrets and feral rage maxed you dont need armour etc i escape everytime on solo and usually on multiplayer depending if noobs or not.

Level 4

in reply to YuriUA

a good tactic is if u have a medic have them run circles with the rhino's following him through the city they will get trapped on corners if u run around the chopper building and it keeps them off the team. helps if they have ferral or armor just in case. if u want a team mate should send me a message i can never find a decent team >.< - dustycrow333

Level 6

in reply to YuriUA

Thanks for the replies! I'll try it out later today and once I succeed, I'll mark someone's reply as correct

Level 10

in reply to YuriUA

Hmm i am usually very very busy but i might be able to slip you in today and show you how to pass it properly send me a message on xbox ( Angel 0f terr0r) the 0s are numbers. Say who you are because i get so many messages and friend requests daily that i cant keep up thanks.

Level 4

in reply to ANGEL0FTERR0R

Thanks for the offer but I'm afraid I can't do that since I don't have an Xbox.

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to YuriUA
Level 10

in reply to YuriUA

that angel of terror guy is kinda annoying o.O always showing off his friend requests and messages and so cocky "i might be able to slip you in today"

Level 6

Studios