How do you win Extinction game? Me and my mates destroy all hives, arm the bomb and run away. But not only we can't reach heli, the passage is also blocked by a meteorite shard... Help please!

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Re: How do you win Extinction game? Me and my mates destroy all hives, arm the bomb and run away. But not only we can't reach heli, the passage is also blocked by a meteorite shard... Help please!

in reply to dustycrow

hahaha na im not like that at all but i really am busy and get tonnes of messages dude to be honest i dont even read them because i play the game to much lol no joke within 10 mins ill recieve 1-5 messages

Level 4

Re: How do you win Extinction game? Me and my mates destroy all hives, arm the bomb and run away. But not only we can't reach heli, the passage is also blocked by a meteorite shard... Help please!

in reply to ANGEL0FTERR0R

now thats a better tone ^_^ no disrespect

Level 6

in reply to YuriUA

what system do you play on? If it's ps4 I'd be glad to help you out

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to stansly

what we do, is before setting off the nuke, go back and everyone with sentries(they should be maked out fairly quickly), put one before the van at the heli first hive (iits not blocked until the nuke goes off), then up another sentry facing up the slope at the second heli hive, and focus on killing the rhinos asap, as soon as the rhinos are down, everything else goes until the next section, if you get enough sentries out its very easy, also if you have riot shields you can hold the rhinos infront of the sentries making it even quicker.

Level 5

Studios