How is this innovation?

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

How is this innovation?

Seriously.  If you're going to make a game mode that rips off zombies and horde, just admit it.  Don't act all proud and claim it's innovative and new, because it isn't.  Gears has been doing it for years, Treyarch has been doing it for years.  Are they really this desperate to keep up with Treyarch? 

Level 5
21 REPLIES

Re: How is this innovation?

in reply to Rogue_Convict

get over it. its something new and we should be thankfull. you are why people cant have nice things.

Level 1

in reply to bonby-flo

It's not new though.  I don't mind it being in the game, I mind them claiming that it's innovative.  Just admit that your'e trying to keep up.  That's like me making an iPod knock off and calling it the tunePod, and saying it's my own innovation. 

Level 5

It is new, has it been present in any COD game before? No? Well then, it's new.

Level 8

Infinity Ward isn't trying to keep up with anyone they sell way more the Gears of War and as for Treyarch that company couldn't even beat MW3 so they aren't trying to keep up with anyone. Also it is innovation because the fact you have a chance at beating it now on Zombies by round 10 they were slow moving Juggernauts and sometimes they ran all Zombies does is have the zombies gain health every round then they added about 3 or 4 zombies every other round oh and the weapons were luck based. Besides you haven't even played Extinction so you can be like it's just zombies with aliens cause it's not even out yet wait until you play it then you can go on these forums and attack the devs.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

I think that Ghosts is going to become the new COD4 and WAW.  Just my opinion though.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

iivrruummii wrote:

I think that Ghosts is going to become the new COD4 and WAW.  Just my opinion though.

We can only hope. So many good times on those 2 games.

Level 18

in reply to xWheelie1

no wheelie and ivrruummii you both are very wrong waw and cod4 were the worst cods ever made BO and Cod3 beat both by a landslide

Level 1

in reply to bonby-flo

BO?  LOL.  I rather take Halo 2 over that game any day.

Level 47

in reply to bonby-flo

Both BO games were a joke, BO2 being more garbage than the first, and MW3 was considered worst MP of all 3 modern warfares, why? I have no clue, but moving on... I'll take COD4 (even over WaW) anyday, mostly because it was still apart of the classic series and in terms of PC had some amazing mods made for it (WaW I also liked for its modding scene)

Level 4

Studios