Hypno Knife on Rhino??

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Hypno Knife on Rhino??

Everytime I attempt it, the knife usually goes away..so has anyone done it or is it just impossible?

I heard you should aim for its mouth when he opens it but i'm not sure if its possible.

Level 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Hypno Knife on Rhino??

in reply to iTz_Booty_Eater
Solution
‎21-12-2013 09:17 PM

I'm very confident it's not possible, or if it is you need to be very very specific with aiming.

I think being able to have a rhino on your side, is a bit TOO much, because they would kill the enemy too easily for you/us.

Level 36
13 REPLIES

Solution
‎21-12-2013 09:17 PM

I'm very confident it's not possible, or if it is you need to be very very specific with aiming.

I think being able to have a rhino on your side, is a bit TOO much, because they would kill the enemy too easily for you/us.

Level 36

I'm almost 100% sure it's not possible. I sat there throwing a knife, picking it back up and throwing it again over and over and it didn't seem to matter where I hit it he would not become hypnotized. Key areas I tried were face/mouth, stomach and his back legs.

Level 5

in reply to 1Handed_Gamer

I heard its possible but you have to hit the unarmoured orange section.

Level 21

in reply to Wraith Overlord

If it's possible then how is there no video proof of anyone actually doing it? like I said above I've tried over and over. Next time you have a hypno knife get someone with a riot shield to distract him and give it a try. The cool thing about the knife is you have an unlimited amount of tries as long as you pick it up fast enough. I've tried for about 10mins one game so I'm done wasting my time with it.

Level 5

I have not personally seen, nor have I watched any actual video of someone doing it. I highly doubt the programmers would allow you to easily hypnotize a rhino though because it would give a serious advantage for the team, thus making the game far to easy. Hope my reply helps to clarify your question and to stop others from wasting their time attempting to hypno knife a rhino...

Level 1

I've seen it only once, on Point Of Contact. One of the other players shot at the rhino that appears briefly on top of the building after the first barrier hive. He then charged us & my teammate threw a Hypno Knife at it's face, it worked. I personally haven't been able to do it yet. Maybe it is a glitch that works on specific "appearance" Rhinos only, such as that one on the building.

Those "appearance" Rhinos only attacked if provoked though.

Level 1

in reply to KatzSkillz

A friend of mine swears this is possible if you hit the Rhino between the eyes... but when I asked him if he'd seen it he said that someone else told him (yeah, sure buddy) -- I think at this point, a few months in without one YouTube video, then it's safe to say that it's either not possible or not worth the effort.

Level 14

in reply to ROXSTARUK

If it was possible, there would be a video on it. Regardless of how difficult it was. In fact, imagine being the first person to capture something as difficult as this on video and sharing it. It'd get some good viewing.

So whatever your mate or anyone else say, it's bullcrap.

Out of all the games I have played, SOMEONE would have managed to hypno a  Rhino and I see it. Sadly that hasn't happened, and the fact there is NO video ANYWHERE, tells you (not suggests) that it's pure and utter BS

Level 36

in reply to Stinky666

Stinky666 wrote:

If it was possible, there would be a video on it. Regardless of how difficult it was. In fact, imagine being the first person to capture something as difficult as this on video and sharing it. It'd get some good viewing.

So whatever your mate or anyone else say, it's bullcrap.

Out of all the games I have played, SOMEONE would have managed to hypno a  Rhino and I see it. Sadly that hasn't happened, and the fact there is NO video ANYWHERE, tells you (not suggests) that it's pure and utter BS

Yeah, that's pretty much what I said

Level 14

Studios