L>Good people to play extinction with(PS3)

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

L>Good people to play extinction with(PS3)

Well as the title suggests i am looking for really good people to play extinction with. It's a really awesome game mode and i would like to beat it and it seems you can make it even harder by using relics and unlock player cards. I was really into zombies mode achieving shot guns rank and i like this mode as well its not the same but its awesome so yeah if you wanna party up add l-SpikeSpiegel-l (l=L) and or my exclusive account just for zombies/extinction xShadowClone i am mostly on spike so if you want to catch me faster add him and then later ill switch over to shadow. When you send me a friend request also shoot me a short message saying something like "extinction forums" so i know your not just some random person and i wont accidentally delete you. You could also just leave you PSN ID on the forum if you like but i think just adding me directly would be easier. Again this is for ps3... see you in game.

PSN:

l-SpikeSpiegel-l

xShadowClone

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: L>Good people to play extinction with(PS3)

in reply to SpikeSpiegel2

Add me on whichever name you want to play on:  cybizzorg

Level 10

in reply to cybizzorg

So just a quick update I have added several new people on my xShadowClone account which is the account i would prefer you to add. I been able to escape several times now and i am on my way to prestige 5 to unlock the 5 relic background just trying to keep this post alive let people know that I am still looking for people to play with since not everyone i add will be on at the same time so I can have at least one person on at a time when i decide to play extinction. I already added cybizzorg awesome player btw already prestige 5. He and I played a game where he had 5 relics on but went down at the very end by the extraction point so close to getting the background for having all 5 relics on but he managed to get it later on. So yeah keep the PSN invites coming or post on here I try to check every night. See ya!

Level 1

Ill add you later

PSN:ACE-1066

Level 1

i love playing extinction. the problem i have, is everytime i join an online game, they just do what they want to and leave me by myself. im only lvl 19, not prestiged at all.  i work 70 hours a week, so i only have a couple hours in the morning to play. but if you want more people to play with, add me.   gh0stb0y-20. i am usually on at 11am till 1 pm  CST. Im a;ways down for playing extinction.

Level 1

Add Rockker1993 on whatever account you happen to be using. I also run Zombies and MP (Black Ops1 through Ghosts), if the chance comes up.

Make sure to add a note that you're from the forums or I might not accept it.

Level 7

hey guys been busy recently with clan wars haven't had a chance to play extinction with anyone new who added me but ill be around just keep me added and if you desperately need a extinction player just add each other here on this forum give you IGN with one another, later.

Level 1

psn:jariboy1996 and were are you from

Level 1

hmu i'm down to play, and am always a team player - LoneWolfx916

Level 1

Studios