Like A Glove Achievement help

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Like A Glove Achievement help

Hey..

So last night I decided to give this achievement a go.. anyone having problems with it?

I did a solo run getting between 7 and 10 kills with the below list of weapons:

Tac 12

VKS

Remington

Ripper

K7

Ia-2

Chainsaw

Ameli

Mk14 EBR

Mavrick

BullDog

USR

The achievement didn't pop and I had some people waiting for a game so I got myself killed off. I started a co-op game and went through the same list, ticking them off when I was sure I had 6 or 7 kills with each weapon.

What am I missing or doing wrong? Must you complete the mission for it to unlock or should it pop as soon as it's done?

Level 14
16 REPLIES

Re: Like A Glove Achievement help

in reply to ROXSTARUK

That should've worked. I think everyone's having trouble with achievements lately. I still can't get "The Architect" achievement on Mayday:

The Architect Achievement (CURRENT)

Hopefully the Extinction team get to work on them soon, because it really does break the game since I will never be able to get Ghosts fully completed, I rank this higher than any of the hackers or glitches that are in Extinction at the moment, please fix this IW. Because these are breaks in the game, not just a bug or a little glitch, it affects the entire achievement system.

Level 28

in reply to GetChilledOut

Arh, so I was doing it right then! - I was worried that I should have finished the solo run when I could guarantee the kills I got were all mine.

I did my best to make sure they weren't from the flaming riot shield etc but with co-op (despite my best attempts!) there could have been the odd kill I missed, I was sure I got 6 or 7 clear kills though.

How annoying.

I'm guessing you've done the obvious solo grind for The Architect? Were you going for this before or after the last update? Perhaps it's this recent one that's messed things up.

Level 14

in reply to ROXSTARUK

I dunno, but it's definite that I've done it right, numerous times as well.

You probably did as well, try again but, maybe with 10 kills just in case, if you don't get it then, you are definitely glitched.

And you missed no weapons either

Level 28

in reply to ROXSTARUK

Also, you don't have to finish the game, you should just be rewarded, i have got the weapon achievement but still to get 'The Architect'. It's all very strange.

Level 28

in reply to GetChilledOut

Right-o... I'll just keep at it, thanks for the info!

Good luck getting your one!

Level 14

in reply to ROXSTARUK

are you sure you had the ark attachment with all your weapons?

Level 15

in reply to philp18

Absolutely.

I was specifically playing just to get this achievement, I can only assume it's either glitched as AngryBus mentioned or I just need to be even more thorough with my kills. It is actually quite an easy achievement to get so it's just frustrating!

Level 14

in reply to ROXSTARUK

Honestly, I think it's harder than completitionist. I did it in a co-op game to make it easier to keep the money flowing. I didn't have any trouble getting the achievement to pop when I did it...I didn't know there had been another update since invasion. I got mine on the 3rd. I didn't know there had been an update since. That sucks guys =(

Level 20

in reply to SevenThug

On Solo I just spent my time running between the first 2 area's and found it really easy, I focused on the ones closest to the start at first then the one that is only in the first area, then picked up the rest. I can only assume something like my flaming stowed shield took a kill or something that I had counted and I must have miscalculated during the heat of battle! I was so sure I'd done enough extra kills to cover that.

Once I had finished the hives and all the guns I started going back through them all to try and work out where I had gone wrong, I just used the vanguard on the two closest hives which spawned a load of cryptids to pick off with each gun.. it was only when someone in my party suggested I needed to finish the map too and they were waiting that I gave up and let them kill me off to try it in co-op.

3 of us including one new guy completed it and I used the same method, get the ark then split off on my own to be sure it was me getting the kills.. I'll just have to keep at it.

What I meant about the update for AngryBus's allusive achievement was just the Invasion DLC update.. perhaps that screwed the Mayday cheevie somehow?

Level 14

Studios