Master Scavenger is not working

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Master Scavenger is not working

So today i finally got my 200 teeth so i purchased the Master Scavenger.I have played all 5 maps and not a single Ark or Extended mag was found just ammo and cash.Yes i had a primary weapon as well as it equipped.But no attachments this needs to be fixed has this happened to anybody else?

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: Master Scavenger is not working

in reply to AscensionTLKB

Can't get on the map!!! i have season pass but the map is asking for money .............

Level 12

in reply to IWANTheANSWERS

I Want answer it's sorted now says zero for season pass holders

Level 6

a little off topic....

but, can you get an ark for a pistol using MS? (if you happen to find an ark) I ask, bc i was dead set on getting the Pistol Ark upgrade and thought, well...maybe I can get one with MS instead and save the 125 towards DC.

Level 18

in reply to famousaj

Arks can only be scavenged for primary weapons and won't equip on pistols.

If you want a pistol ark, you have to buy that upgrade. Because it's a sure thing and only 125 teeth vs. 200 teeth for MS it's a much better buy. Not to mention that it does serious damage (easy to take down a rhino with a pistol ark, ridiculously easy when dual wielding) and is fun to use. ADS with the big knob on your pistol might take some getting used to but a small inconvenience.

Level 12

There are already a few threads on this; this is a good one and should tell you everything you need to know: Master Scavenger Review

The consensus seems to be that scavenging tends to be very streaky (feast or famine), so the more limited your expectations the more likely you are to be satisfied.

Level 12

You might just have bad luck on the scavenging.  Easy way to know if ms it equipped is to throw a flare. If it's red you have ms. Tank starts with a flare remember if you want a quick test.

Level 8

oh yes master scavenger is broken! that is why it says you CAN find arks and extended mags! it never  said that you will! have you considered its rarity? tried the flare/hypno knife to try and see if its working atleast? ever considered the luck?

Level 22

I've replied on the other threads about Master Scavenger.... Might as well on this one too since i still feel same way.

Biggest waste of teeth EVER! Re-read the description.  200 teeth for a CHANCE to find ark, ext mags, better items.   I find an ark about every. 6 or 7 games.  200 teeth that isn't doing anything for me for 6 or 7 Games. Pathetic.

Level 2

I've seen and heard a lot of comments lately about searching while holding a chainsaw to increase the chances of finding arks and extended mags. Now I don't buy into these myths normally but thought I'd give it a go just to satisfy my curiosity. I grabbed myself a chainsaw and set off searching in a 3 player coop game. First box extended mags second box ark, coincidence I told myself. By the end of the game I had 5 arks and 4 extended mags. Coincidence? My next game I had pretty much same again using the chainsaw. Now I know that 2 games don't make a good test really but thought I would share these observations for the ps3/4 players that aren't yet sick to death of running round searching everyone's boxes looking for arks lol.

Level 8

Studios