Master Scavenger

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Master Scavenger

Hey guys-

More food for the fire before the new upgrades are available. I noticed that the master scavenger description says you can find "more powerful hypno knives and flares" Flares I'm guessing will be sticky flares which is awesome, but more powerful knife?

Can this mean that we will be able to hypno knife a Mammoth? or a Gargoyle? Or god knows what else we will be seeing within the next 24hrs?

Level 7
3 REPLIES

Re: Master Scavenger

in reply to DanDanielsonXx

Well the electric knife is a new upgrade, so probably an electric knife, cause a mammoth is only in Awakening and I think Exodus and I would think they would bring a new knife that is for every map for good use.

Level 20

in reply to DanDanielsonXx

upgraded flares will most likely be able to atract rhinos and upgrade hypno knives will be able to hypno mammoths and gargoyles. as for the eletric knife my friends already have it and its not an eletric hypno knife its an eletric melee knife and it boosts ur stun armor upgrade

Level 5

in reply to atomiclylegit

Ahh I was wondering why my stun armor seemed to be more noticeable earlier!  I just thought when they patched the game they made the stun armor more efficient.

Level 4

Studios