Most Satisfying Thing?

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Most Satisfying Thing?

IN a game, on any of the current 2 maps. Be it hardcore or regular. What is the MOST satisfying thing for you to accomplish? Some people just want to do all challenges. Other's want a platinum escape. With both of those 2, people often don't mind/care about going down. Maybe it's a specific challenge you are just most satisfied about doing (sniper on the final hive for instance on Nightfall)?

Maybe you're really satisfied at seeing you had a decent/high score? Or that you had over a ceertain amount of kills? Or possibly, if you play with friends often, you are glad when/if you beat their kill count in the game.

Personally, I just HATE having any downs in a game. My goal is to have NO downs. I will always try do challenges still and if I can, I will try repair a drill or revive someone (I usually have ashield on my back so reviving is easy. But if I am an Engineer and the drill is covered in scorpion gas clouds, I obviously wont repair it until they disappear).

Level 36
11 REPLIES

Re: Most Satisfying Thing?

in reply to Stinky666

Most kills with zero downs while playing WS.

Level 18

in reply to Stinky666

For solo:

Zero downs - all challenges - platinum time

Level 1

in reply to Stinky666

JUst one thing guys. Not all things. So either: no downs, platinum, all challenges, a specific challenge, or something else..?

That's the perfect, ideal game: completionist, platinum, no downs for anyone.

Level 36

in reply to Stinky666

Haha okay, my #1 would be Completionist. I think having 0 downs is good, but it's not that hard to do if you disregard the challenge to do so. Trying to stay alive AND completing the challenges is really fun and if done, it's a very rewarding feeling lol.

Level 1

in reply to h00blah_gaming

We just had 3 games in a row, and got completionist and 0 downs. It was awesome. 2 were platinum and one was gold.

That was very satisfying, especially 3 in a row. The most I had ever done in a row was 2.

Level 36

in reply to Stinky666

Having the most kills without playing the engineer. So like if I am running a match of NF, I want to have the most kills and beat the Engineer in kills lol. Against a great Engi this can be terribly difficult and sometimes impossible lol.

Level 18

in reply to JSlayer211

This is always great to do. But with the Engineer still setting the traps, I assume you mean?

If I am not Engineer, I will rarely set the traps, and when I do it's for a reason. Such as the Engineer can't get to the trap for any reason, and we're being swarmed by the scorpions from above us.

Level 36

in reply to Stinky666

Yea, definitely letting the Engineer do the traps himself. Even if the Engineer can't get to the traps and we are being swarmed I will keep killing without the traps. Call out the vulture, drop feral, and run circles with the occasional Venom X look back lol. Then pick up the scrubs that downed lol. I tease everyone that downs in a game.

Level 18

in reply to Stinky666

My favorite thing to do is get the sniper challenge near the final hives and be the only one to buy a sniper and beat it, it makes me feel like I have great skill and a master sniper at the same time, I doubt I could hit a person with a sniper in MP though.

Level 15

Studios