POC Solo escape 5 relics

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Re: POC Solo escape 5 relics

in reply to HonstersInc

What do you mean by gun turret? Like sentries?

Level 13
Highlighted

in reply to Brexican94

Sorry I meant the Portable Minigun Turret under Equalizer. Basically this will be your main weapon and should max this out early. No need to put points into your pistol (+1 for speed perhaps) or ammo at all.

Together with your sentries this is a powerful combination. The major downside to using the minigun turret is that you are fixed into one position whilst you shoot but careful placement to cover all angles negates this.

Granted if you haven't played with the minigun turret you will find it very strange but it does take down Hunters and Scorpions with ease.

Level 2

in reply to Brexican94

Has anyone on this forum completed POC with 5 relics?

Please let us know how you managed this.  I've been trying like crazy for a week.  Best I could complete was with 3 relics.

I can't do it if I add take more damage and earn and carry less cash.

The second barrier hive is actually one of the most challenging spots to clear.

Level 22

in reply to Brexican94

Still trying for 5.

I found the 2nd barrier not too difficult though. Place two sentries between the two electric walls facing away from the hive but have one facing more to the right to cover scorpions that jump up onto the truck. Now just stay around the hive area and stay alert.

Majority of aliens will go for the sentries then get electrocuted but for hunters that target you, run through the gap between the walls and, again, they will be fried. Pull your sentries back if a meteor lands in front on them else they'll most probably break.

This method seems to work for me as the electric does most of the killing and keeps bullet usage to a minimum. But if you are going for an uber high score this may not work as well due to you taking electric damage yourself.

Level 2

in reply to HonstersInc

In my experience, the first two areas are easy using the sentries and quite challenging using the vulture but then the last area is extremely difficult using sentries.

I find the cabin area easier with the vulture; we make enough money to keep the vulture up constantly and the vulture handles the rhino for us.

This 5 relic solo run is so freaking frustrating and I feel that we merit much higher scores than what we are given.  Solo without relics is more difficult than 5 relic Co-op; we should get a higher score.

Level 22

in reply to Brexican94

You're silly for using feral vs. something that will actually help you.  Use armor man!!  There's no other option other than armor.  If you made it that far, using armor will get you the escape.  It's a great saver when you're close to death and throw it down.  The vulture you're using vs. sentries is a good idea too.  A bit more expensive, and it doesn't last long, but you can get a ton of quick kills with it and keep your money up.

Good luck!

Level 5

in reply to Brexican94

piatol doesnt matter its your own preference, i played both magnum and auto, i now find auto much more helpful, explosive ammo, armor, sentries, gun turret. you wana max out sentries asap so you have two, place them in front of drill facing each other and drill, most important. next max out turret, in later rounds where u have scorps and rhinos, what h need to do is place sentries facing you so theyre watching ur back u take care of drill and everyghing at front, dont waste bullets and make sure you buy thjngs when u can , one mistake your sentries r gone and ure dead. next do armor +3 , pistol and ammo simulatenously, to +3, after that max armor, at last hive make sure two sentries are facinv scorpion hill, while youre watching whole pit. u dont need soflan or flare, asap u see rhino spawing unload on him, hell go down within seconds , after that keep shooting keep replacing broken sentries and you should be fine. escape make sure u keep throwing armor whenever u have chance and when ur close to die. gluck hope you will finish your 5 relic solo runs guys. perserverence my friends i died countless of times in middle of last hive. never give up

Level 3

Studios