Questions,glitches,advice to newer players .

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Questions,glitches,advice to newer players .

HI everyone now I reached prestige 2 (lol ) I have some questions regarding extinction , I will update with more soon !! .

1- what is the bonus pool I know from other threads it gives teeth but .. How and when ?

2- do any relics affect the number of aliens that spawn ?

3- were more prestiges added with mayday ? I have sen players with green prestige emblems .

4- for solo players .. Vulture or sentry ?

I Have seen some glitches on mayday I will post

1- on the 3rd area after you go on the container to the ships deck the challenge .. Stay in the circle will sometimes not spawn ..

2- sometime you become the drill ... To fix this you must down yourself

3- aliens can become glitched behind a certain container on the main deck You can kill them but they will spawn behind it and can't attack you .

Finally any solo tips for players Using 2-3 relics would be very helpful   as would help on getting teeth faster .

NOOB question ... Does custom game on regular or higher save stats and leaderboards ?

Apologies for poor English and grammar a little tired today

Level 6
24 REPLIES

Re: Questions,glitches,advice to newer players .

in reply to ps3noob

1. The bonus pool is a collection of 3 teeth that you can earn from destroying a barrier hive. You get one for destroying the hive  before moving on to the next area. Ex: Helicopter hives on Point of Contact.

2. Relics don't affect the number of aliens that spawn. Amount of players in game and the difficulty are the only things that affect number of spawns.

3. 5 prestiges were added with Mayday. They have green and purple colors in them.

4. I don't usually take either. I like the IMS for Nightfall and Point of Contact, and I take MAAWS for Mayday on Solo. If you are running 5 relics on solo then use Sentry guns.

Tips for 2-3 relics on solo: Don't! You earn the same amount of teeth for beating a map with 1 relic compared to a game with 5 relics. Run 5 relics if you are going for leaderboards and run 1 relic for teeth. I recommend running take more damage because it will affect you the least.

For the final question you ask: Custom games do save stats and go on your leaderboards.

Level 12

in reply to Jon_the_Chief

Ah another Jon_the_cheif fanboy lol he is one of my favourite youtubers

Thanks for the help

well i run more than 1 relic for leaderboards not teeth , so for a 2 relic run on nightfall ( pistol only , take more damage ) I can't seem to get past hive behind the venom x ( solo I should add ) any tips ? Normally I play as engineer but I'm doubting the ability bonus since I defend the drill rather well . Other times I will try the turret idea b not make it past the hives after the first breeder battle

Level 6

in reply to ps3noob

lol, he isn't a fanboy...he actually is Jon_the_Chief

Level 1

in reply to RyeSimZ

What !!!!!! As in the youtube guy ...... Who posted the borderlands 2 video and ranked 1 on extinction .. Lol no your confused

Level 6

in reply to ps3noob

no you are confused lmao he is the real deal

Level 4

in reply to dagon1

Dude how do you all know ? If he was why would he be here on these forums i haven't seen many top players in the community .

Level 6

in reply to ps3noob

It actually is me! Nice to meet one of my subscribers. If you want proof look at the description of my Mayday level 1 loadout video. I'm on the forums now to help out anyone who had questions about extinction and stuff. I saw my name appear on the forums quite often so I decided to actually make an account.

Level 12

in reply to Jon_the_Chief

Dude your video of the Level 1 class loadout in HC solo was hands down beast gameplay!

Level 8

in reply to PugnaxAlbere

Thanks! I freaked out when I did that. Almost beat HC Nightfall solo with level 1 loadout but I got my fourth down at the last breeder. It would of been epic to upload.

Level 12

Studios