Reduce IMS cost by half and buff it.

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Reduce IMS cost by half and buff it.

WIth recent nerfs time to get new strategies out, if people want to see new strategies, then id say Ims/feral/riot shield is the new thing but IMS cost 1250 andonly kills 5 enemy and its really shitty, we need to buff IMS to at least 8-10 rounds , faster reaction and higher radius then maybe we could see if 500 is possible using guns. Come on IW you listen to your casual noobs about nerfing sht its time you listen to other about buffing sht other than GT.

Level 10
11 REPLIES

Re: Reduce IMS cost by half and buff it.

in reply to spiderkn0ws

I agree here dude. I have thought for a long time that the IMS needs something. It is far too costly. Fully upgrade allows 6 detonations but in order to make any money from it the kills need to be anything but a scout. And lets be honest when has it really ever hit something other than that. On the odd occasion a hunter yes, and even rarer a scorpion. It can get you out of trouble by removing drill seeking cryptids but not as well as a gun and concentration to what is going on. It provides minor defensive abilities at most IMO.

Level 6

in reply to spiderkn0ws

It definitely needs a buff.

Level 21

in reply to spiderkn0ws

I agree...this is a good idea.

Level 23

in reply to spiderkn0ws

I agree. Using an IMS is currently a waste of money. Somewhat helpful in a sticky situation. But definitely not lucrative, you never make your money back. Also more than half of my IMS rounds seem wasted because the aliens it's deploying for gets gunned down before it even gets to them.

Level 3

in reply to spiderkn0ws

I think you have A point. But they should make the price $750 and make you have 10 canisters and you can place 2 down at a time.

Level 1

in reply to spiderkn0ws

I've been playing a lot of solo hardcore these days and ims has been so good to me on nightfall and poc. I play run and gun strategies and the fact it covers the drill for me in a tight spot makes it worth playing it. On some hives I drop one at the beginning and run to a more advantageous spot with traps and won't have to go cover the drill for the entire hive. Because skill points are few and far between, I drop 2 in to it at the most and it's good to go.

I'm playing for teeth and not high scores but it has landed me in the top 25 so I'm happy with it. But hey, if ig decides to buff it up with 10 explosives or whatever, I won't complain.  It would be an absolute no brainer

Level 9

in reply to bobbyowens

Although I see everyone agreeing with the IMS needing to be fixed with its "money to damage" ratio, it is only a video game addition. It is just like if they were to change the colors of the uniforms and skin. I seen a discussion with someone complaining about how they don't have mixed faces on the customization. It is just the game in general. Yes, the topic of the IMS sucks, but if you guys don't like it, don't use it. Its all about what you like and are most comfortable with to escape.

Level 1

in reply to hashinators

Am I the only one confused how buffing the IMS compares with changing the color of the uniforms and skin?

Level 23

in reply to H2Oslider24

The point I am trying to make is that the damage and price of the IMS is just part of the design in the game. It is how they made it, just like how they put in different attributes you can do, just like the price of objects used to buy with squad points. It is just how they game was meant is all I'm saying, but I do agree that the IMS is not very effective in the game as well. Just saying enjoy the game and what it is rather than what it can be.

Level 1

Studios