Seriously!? This is it??

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Re: Seriously!? This is it??

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

Well im legit #1 on extinction because i like it alot more then zombies you have to work as a team there is no ''hero training zombies'' its a team effort which is how it should be. Heroes die and teams always have a much much better chance of surviving if they work together. But each to their own  if you like zombies you can always revert back to black ops 2 but i do agree we need a few new maps (:

Level 4

in reply to ANGEL0FTERR0R

In Zombies you have to in a team to survive. The players just like going solo online because they know the other people will want to revive him so they won't lose the hard earned points.

Level 5

I would rather have a fun mode that ends rather then having an endless mode like zombies. It got old and long way to fast. Actually having an objective is a lot more fun.

Level 3

in reply to USAFEsty

quick and easy no point in returning...zombies is much better am affraid

Level 16

in reply to Mess1ahBrowny

Zombies got very boring actually. Playing this mode is fun. Don't get me wrong zombies was fun, it just got old fast. If they added a survival mode for Extinction I'm sure more people would enjoy it.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to USAFEsty

Zombies took 5 years to get boring... Extinction took 5 days.

If the game mode stays the same as it currently is, then Extinction is not going to catch on. I expect major changes to it, but it is laughable to suggest it is better than zombies.

Level 53

Zombies was for 10 year old kids... every lobby i was in i could hear kids talking hardly any mature people played. Extinction is so much better i love it, its definately a step up over that old rusty bus with slow zombies jogging around.

Some improvements could be made on Extinction such as.

1.Create a class.

2.A better prestige system

3.Hackers on leaderboards deleted.

4.More maps

I realise none of this besides the maps will happen but i always hope for the best im an optimist.

Level 4

Zombies would get stupid boring. I would play one game and be like well time to get offline or play multiplayer. This mode I want to keep playing, plus it actually has a fucking rank system to which is nice and upgrades.

Level 3

in reply to USAFEsty

exactly! well put sir

Level 4

in reply to USAFEsty

Zombies had upgrades, you just had to EARN them with kills and so every game. You probably can't get past 2500 points because you get down fast, or you use to Mystery Box a lot, or because you use the money for the bank. With Ghost they just basically treat you like a little kid and let you keep it instead of getting it each time you play again.

Level 5

Studios