Seriously!? This is it??

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Re: Seriously!? This is it??

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen
Well, I've seen this movie before. Debating with fans of IW made Cod. Zombies suck, it's to boring, only kids play zombies, MW3s survival mode was way better, and my fav. Zombies is to easy.  Debating this is silly. There's a reason IW can't get their hands on the money that treyarch takes in.  The proof is in the pudding. IW versions of the Cod franchise are uninspired, lazy, and only cow tail to the MP gamers, and that may even be a stretch. Sorry IW lovers this game sucks ass.
Level 10

in reply to FlyingPlatapus

Zombies was fun for a day but its to cartoonish and full of toddlers, Extinction is so much better  and btw take your zombie talk to a zombie forum im pretty sure this is for extinction only we dont want to hear stories about zombies.

In conclusion zombies was more ''popular'' due to toddlers asking mummy and daddy to buy the game but in reality it got boring quick and extinction is completely different also i cant wait for dlc its gonna be nice.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to ANGEL0FTERR0R

In conclusion zombies was more ''popular'' due to toddlers asking mummy and daddy to buy the game but in reality it got boring quick and extinction is completely different also i cant wait for dlc its gonna be nice.

Yeah... good one. You must be a kid.

Level 53

in reply to ANGEL0FTERR0R

ANGEL0FTERR0R wrote:

In conclusion multiplayer* was more ''popular'' due to toddlers asking mummy and daddy to buy the game

Fixed your post.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

lol

Level 4

in reply to FlyingPlatapus

Considering IW sold $1 billion dollars worth of games in one day to break the record begs to differ. Don't get me wrong, zombies was but it just got old fast.

Level 3

This mode is a joke... I am a hardcore Zombie Lover, and this mode is just... wah....

I still playing World at War (Custom ZombieMaps) and even the normal Maps in WaW and BO1 are stoll very active... I also paly Bo2 Zombiemode daily... I love zombies, This mode? Pft, I am giving a month and it's more dead than a.. corpse.. rofl

Level 1

It's not as good as world at war zombies or black ops 1 zombies. but it sure as hell is better than black ops 2 zombies. at least I can enjoy extinction. black ops 2 zombies was crap with the exception of mob of the dead. origins is good until you realize it butchered an already tail spinning storyline. (the story made sense until black ops 2) transit- lets ride a bus all day (got to round 33, that was fun but I had to ride the bus for extended periods of time.) die rise, lets fall down every F***ing edge and ride elevators to the top as our crawler bleeds out over and over again. MOTD- lets play an awesome map that would fit in with WaW and black ops (wonderful map, they actually made a map that was awesome for B.O 2 ) Buried - can't say I hated or loved this one. (it was the in-between map for me) origins- (da-fuq did I just play) (don't even bring up the ending cut scene.) lol felt like having a B.O. 2 rant. those who read this. I apologize but I just wasted part of your life and there are no refunds and I am sure there are many typo's that you cannot un see. (if you made it this far, I like extinction but classic zombies was better. but B.O.2 failed me.)

Level 5

in reply to Bear90ofs1

I feel exactly the same way as you do about BO2. Loved MotD and that was about it. Origins was such a letdown. I don't mind playing it, but at the same time, I resent the map completely.

I also feel indifferent about Buried. I think the map is terrible, but for some reason don't mind playing it now and again. Die Rise is fun on solo, but garbage on co-op. Tranzit is just an empty, waste of a map. So much potential wasted with that one.

Still... despite this, I still would not go as far as saying Extinction is better than BO2 zombies. It's fun to play, but it's not the same. Maybe after all DLC is in place it can be viewed as better, but not as it is just now.

Not by a long shot!

Level 53

Studios