TOP PS4 glitchers!!!

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

TOP PS4 glitchers!!!

REcently theres been a lot of controversy about obtaining impossible scores via feral glitch. Since these llayers strive for so much virtual fame i would like to point them out so people can bow to them whenever they see their stream or jokn their game.

[Removed by Moderator]

these r the confirmed best of the very best on the ps4 leaderboards. Praise the lords everyone!!!!

Message was edited by: OGHuxtable Name and shame is not permitted in the community forums http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200684926#.UuAn6BDTnmE

Level 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: TOP PS4 glitchers!!!

in reply to spiderkn0ws
Solution
‎13-05-2014 06:56 PM

Name and shame is frowned upon on the forums.  Report in game and let IW deal with them as they see fit.

Level 33
12 REPLIES

in reply to spiderkn0ws

ill give some credit to people ive played with and are on my friends list that are top 50 on all the leaderboards and dont glitch, one is fizmeister and the other is zaragova ? or something like that ...lots of people i play in random lobbies always try and glitch just report the problem shold be fixed

Level 6

in reply to spiderkn0ws

Were have you got that im a glitcher from? All my scores r legit you r only saying my score is glitched because ur 2nd i streamed the game also i only found out about the glitch 5 days ago. 

I think i should start a new post the worst extinction players.

[Removed by Moderator]

Level 7

in reply to spiderkn0ws

Its not a feral glitch its a bs thing bettween 2nd and 3rd area fence were you teleport in the escape to start the 2nd meteor to come down early they need to patch  this. [Removed by Moderator] know how to do it , also if you want me to prove im not a 'glitcher' i will beat my#1 for nightfall while streaming with the team i play with

Level 7

in reply to OMGITZquick_925

youre a pussy ass glitcher, nixon confirmed u were all for it. thats why he doesnt play with you anymore. hey man to me u can even make a poll and i can be the worst player, the only thing that matters to me is im legit player, i stream my gameplay all the time and i have videos to prove it. youre close to nothing. ur feral glitch will hint u forever and now we know how fak you got that solo pc hc score without even attempting it without 5 relics. youre trash so is the rest of the list, you all have something in common" hey man i can stream my gameplay now and prove i can play legit" youre fraud, fake and a phony, and i want all the people from extinction community to see this.

Level 10

in reply to spiderkn0ws

Nixon confirmed what. I got the harcore point of contact score a month b4 the glitch was found. So you r saying that you want the community to see what that your accusing me of glitching? Its like me saying ur a glicher? How would i kno ?  U r saying i used feral glitch for my game when NIXON and other ppl was watching my stream. Your a class A fag

Level 7

Protip spider is known to be a ***** and if he's going to call someone out atleast have video proof the way he's acting today was hilarious.
Level 8

in reply to Shadowstrike002

dude im not an asshole, this guy is phony. his teammates use glitch to get above max scores...i dont need proof he admitted it

Level 10

dude youre pathetic cheater. stfu. half of the top players , not me obviously because im the worst , know you cheat so is ur boy sulky , lmao u covered for him sayinv hes legit. youre pathetic

Level 10

Stream it quick Smiley Happy

Level 15

Studios