Thermal scope attachment gone since patch?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Thermal scope attachment gone since patch?

SInce the last patch I have yet to get the thermal scope  , i did not see anything in the patch notes about it. I thought it was a great attachment for certain weapons and used to take it when found in search boxes . Did they remove it , is anyone else still able to get it ? Or did I miss the memo " no more thermal scopes" ?

Level 75
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Thermal scope attachment gone since patch?

in reply to MindSpazms
Solution
‎12-06-2014 04:43 AM

Hmm,  I haven't really played much besides Awakening- thought it just wasn't put into Awakening that's all.  Hopefully it wasn't taken out.  I didn't use the actual thermal part.  Just liked the red dot part because it was a tiny red square.

Level 4
14 REPLIES

in reply to MindSpazms
Solution
‎12-06-2014 04:43 AM

Hmm,  I haven't really played much besides Awakening- thought it just wasn't put into Awakening that's all.  Hopefully it wasn't taken out.  I didn't use the actual thermal part.  Just liked the red dot part because it was a tiny red square.

Level 4

in reply to MindSpazms

I'd actually forgotten about the thermal sight being AWOL until you mentioned it, just finding (sight wise) red dot,  acog and holographic,  haven't seen a thermal in a while,  wonder if it's something else the recent update messed up too or was it intentionally removed?

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to MindSpazms

gone since patch for me as well. glad. LOL. Feral anyone?

Level 5

in reply to 150TeethSoFar

Yes please.... Just not on Awakening,  it's awful on there

in reply to MindSpazms

I Gave awakening a few test runs for fun but I've been in poc and nightfall and haven't seen it in either I'll be doing mayday today and see if it pops up there

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to MindSpazms

Did a NF and MD run yesterday with some forum friends and we did let each other know what attachments we found,  if we didn't want them and no one mentioned thermal,  hope you have better luck and find out one way or another if it does look like they've been removed or not.

in reply to MindSpazms

Haven't thought of it until you mentioned it, and can't recall getting one since Invasion released. I'll be more conscious of the search boxes now though.

Level 14

in reply to MindSpazms

Ok gone through all of the maps now since the last dlc and have not found a  thermal ,,,

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

Have been on an extinction marathon lately, but now that you mention it, NO THERMALS!

Never really gave it much notice, but that's possibly because I tended to leave them when I found them anyway. Good observation though.

Level 33

Studios