Thermal scope attachment gone since patch?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Re: Thermal scope attachment gone since patch?

in reply to MindSpazms

They should've removed burst fire instead, they already removed them from customized locker weapons.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to MindSpazms

Why would they remove the Thermal?

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

This attachment made it so easy to pop the seekers the second they would pop out of a meteor at a distance ,, ,also made it easy to spot the leper from a distnace on certain maps as well. Could do some nice line of sight with the thermals ( longer lines that without or with a different sight) . As to why , I'm still wondering if it was intentional or a side effect of the latest patch. The why could turn into a long discussion as to whether some thought it was op , if it was useless , should it become part of the armory ?  I wouldn't buy it if it was but never know on the why .

Well I say I wouldn't buy it , however if I had purchased everything in the armory and I had teeth then I guess I would.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

Thermal is my favorite sight, I like both the thermal and the red dot it has.  Fun switching back and forth between the 2, I like starting the kill with red-dot then switching to thermal to finish them off, especially at distance. 

I have not found 1 thermal since the new dlc came out- crud.-  BOOOOOOOO IW!

Level 23

in reply to MindSpazms

Why would IW remove the Thermal from Extinction despite no one having a problem with it?

Infact Extinction is the only place the Thermal should even be a viable attachment in the entire game.

Reminds me of the stealth LMG nerfs in the Black Ops II zombies mode for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Level 21

Studios