UK Players > Most USA Players. That's right, I said it.

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

UK Players > Most USA Players. That's right, I said it.

You read this right, 75% UK players I randomly run into are better than USA players. They understand the concept of a team game and complain less about what team support item they need to do to benefit the team. Also, to be perfectly honest they are usually not the typical @$*hole teenager and are fun to play with. Yes, I know there are some good USA players and I have added them from this forum before people make a comment about being good and American. I love being an American/Texan but hate playing with kids, teenagers, and occasional adult from here that are just dumb and arrogant, sadly it happens 3/4 games. I play really odd hours and run across a decent amount of UK lobbies, and when I party up with my friends from UK and players in there are usually better skilled, team players, doing call outs of attachments found, and at just being a good team member. Thanks for making the game fun UK members gotta shout out NOT YOU and VULTURE. I expect a lot of people will respond differently but it is the truth. Now do something about it, be a better team player my fellow Americans. Seriously.

Level 3
16 REPLIES

Re: UK Players > Most USA Players. That's right, I said it.

in reply to FetchMeTheirSOU

I agree with this only because i'm in the top 25% of good americans also people from the uk are so much nicer then us i can't get mad at them which is saying something.

Level 8

in reply to Shadowstrike002

They probably are nicer, I usually tell the lobby I join its nothing personal against you guys I just hate humans so F off. I do contribute to the team and do the challenges though, Im just not here for small talk or to make friends. or Sometimes I join a lobby the other players say whats up? got a mic? I respond saying yes and put my mic on mute the rest of the game.. Shove it kid

Level 4

See in my opinion I think Americans are better. I'm British and I talk & play with majority of the top ranked players on xbox 1 and I'm the only British one. I don't play to many public matches so I can't really comment there

Level 1

in reply to scotty1417

You don't play many public lobbies yet you think yanks are better talk about condradiction lol.

Level 12

Haha, well what can I say, us brits are just awesome

Yeah I've played a ton with NOT YOU 87 and a bit with VULTURE before and they're excellent players.

They're some of the best/most effective players I've played with.

Level 15

I'm on ps3 and i hardly ever run into yanks so can't really comment on that but generally french are the main ones other than british.Maybe us brits have better banter or better water over here....lol

Level 12

I've encountered almost the opposite. I am from the UK and mostly enjoy playing with americans, I have some bad experiences with people from the UK for example nobody upgraded ammo throughout the entire game and giving us cheek! its times like those that makes it hard to enjoy but over the majority, USA are a lot bigger and thus the ratio of idiots are larger. so that 25% of USA can cover the entire UK! just my opinion but it can be true

Level 22

FetchMeTheirSOULS always tells me off for being too polite. Simply because I actually say "thanks" or "cheers". He helped me do 8 or 9 relics on Nightfall, and was amazed that every time he gave me a GT, I would say "cheers" haha.

It takes nothing to be polite, especially if someone is helping. But yeah, a lot of Americans I run into are arrogant and think they are God.

Level 36

Blame the education system. Which is a result of the laziness of the rest of the system/people. (I don't exclude myself at all). But yes. I will agree, most of my generation (thankfully I am on the upper end and dodged out on some of it, especially with private education) tends to be entitled, moronic, and yes, very very arseholish.

Level 20

Studios