Update won't let me look for games on Mayday no more

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Update won't let me look for games on Mayday no more

Just wanted to ask if this was happening to anyone else but me? This also happed after the last update on nightfall update. Every time I try looking for a pub game on mayday it take about 30s and tells me no games found?! 0.0

Level 2
9 REPLIES

Re: Update won't let me look for games on Mayday no more

in reply to Erok19

Great this was happening to Nightfall on the last update as well, IW has not addressed the issue for Nightfall. But they have all the time in the world to Nerf, unNerf, Then remove Nerf on GT.

PS3 Nightfall online no games found (HELP)

Level 7

in reply to Herron777

im having this issues on ps4 too

Level 7

in reply to Erok19

I have been having the same issue since nightfall and i really think if we all contact them more often for us to get a little attention, i have been contacting Activision support since the last update before mayday came out and they have been ignoring me since and i think because i come form a country that is not important to them.

If you go on facebook to this page Activision Assist and complain or just find my post and agree with it my name is Django Grey.  Also to chat with customer support directly  to report the problem, i know they are slow but its a shame because we paid for this and they dont care at all.

Level 2

in reply to Erok19

Alright at least I know its not just me and I agree with that idea. We should all just contact them. I even seen more post about this on here saying they have the same prob. Last time they want me to do sum kind of IP change. I really didn't want to doing nothing to my modem doe. I'm tweet I g with the support team right now. I'll let u guys know what they say.

Level 2

in reply to Erok19

Any results?

Level 2

in reply to Fady111

I was playing a lot of Mayday on PC but sine the update only a few games because it's almost impossible to find other players in the lobby Last night I tried 1 game and today tried again but no players in lobby. The PC version has such a low budget they don't care about it, they should just put a note beside the PC DLC saying it's a ripoff if you want to play Extinction mode. And I have played over 1200 hours of Ghosts and only a few hours of mayday since the update!

Level 4

in reply to Erok19

No dude this is be.they asked me what console and my issus was and I told them and they straight up ignored me! Its like they know its going on but don't want to east the time do fix. I know it may not be for everyone but why us. I play a shit ton and don't like this one bit at all!

Level 2

in reply to Erok19

what country are you from just so i know what regions ar ehaving this problem

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Erok19
I'm in us cali
Level 2

Studios